Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greg Monroe

vCash

Greg Monroe

what do ya'll think of us trying to sign Greg Monroe??? And what do you guys believe he's worth? me personally I think he's worth somewhere between 10-12 mil per year....now I think the only shot we would have at him are any other true center for that matter, we would have to fire dumbtoni witch i'm all for it.... but I believe you start your team from inside out...but back to the point, what do you guys believe he's worth per year...I've heard from some reports that he wants the max witch from what im hearing, there is no chance he gets it...but I think he would be a huge pick up for this team. what would you guys offer, or would you even go after him if you were the laker's front office??? go lakers
    Last edited by lakers squad; 04-01-2014 at 11:49 AM.
    I have faith we will return to the promise land very soon. go lakers!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    what do ya'll think of us trying to sign Greg Monroe??? And what do you guys believe he's worth? me personally I think he's worth somewhere between 10-12 mil per year....now I think the only shot we would have at him are any other true center for that matter, we would have to fire dumbtoni witch i'm all for it.... but I believe you start your team from inside out...but back to the point, what do you guys believe he's worth per year...I've heard from some reports that he wants the max witch from what im hearing, there is no chance he gets it...but I think he would be a huge pick up for this team. what would you guys offer, or would you even go after him if you were the laker's front office??? go lakers
    Really?

vCash
    intredasting.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    he plays for Detroit...

this is the lakers forum

use the off season thread

vCash
    Good player.....Problem is he is a Restricted F/A and Detroit will match any reasonable offer. Thus the Lakers would need to pay a King's Ransom plus picks to get him. Not feasable.

vCash

Greg Monroe

equipo sachs
    VIVA CROONER!

vCash
    Por Vida!
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    si senjor.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Really?
    REALLY (LMFAO) After I type something serious out, u r really going to nit pic (LOL) Come on guys!!!! oh ya its my old lady that's the witch!!!!(LOL)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    Good player.....Problem is he is a Restricted F/A and Detroit will match any reasonable offer. Thus the Lakers would need to pay a King's Ransom plus picks to get him. Not feasable.
    that's what I wanted to know if you guys thought in any way possible for us to get him, and I no were he plays and that he's restricted, but Detroit would still have to match our offer for him, and what am I missing here why would we have to give up picks??? Were under the cap the rules apply favorable for us, Detroit would have to match, did something change in the last cba im not aware of???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    he plays for Detroit...

this is the lakers forum

use the off season thread
    I know were he plays bro, why so negative???

vCash
    please explain to me why we would have to give up picks??? that part under the new cba you might be right...but I don't think so,under my understanding he wants more than what the pistons r willing to pay....we r under the cap meaning we can go after restricted free agents, I know we r not use to being under the cap. but the rules change when you are...ive been trying to study up on what we can and can't do, but I promise you since we are under the cap one of few I might add, there becomes players that we normally could not even look at. that now we can lure to LA!!!

vCash
    balls and weiners

vCash
    we an make a offer say like 12,5 a year for 4years and Detroit either match's the offer or we get his rights, right balls and wieners??? (lol)

vCash
    Tittays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast