Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The Linehan Effect 2: Calvin and Dez

The Linehan Effect 2: Calvin and Dez

Great article. Comparing Calvin Johnson and Dez Bryant. It's about fantasy football, and how Dez will surpass C. Johnson in fantasy. Even though you're not into fantasy football, this is still a good read.

In other words, I think the Cowboys should sign Dez to a contract extension before the season, because he's going to be very expensive.

vCash
    Interesting read!
    Thanks

vCash
    I think Linehan will affect Dunbar and Murray more. His use of RBs as receivers is a big part of his offense. And Dunbar and Murray are both good receivers. I just hope they're not slinging it 50 times a game like the lions did.

vCash
    Im predicting dez will have 1600 yards and 16 tds...hoping murray can get his 1000 too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel816 View Post
    I think Linehan will affect Dunbar and Murray more. His use of RBs as receivers is a big part of his offense. And Dunbar and Murray are both good receivers. I just hope they're not slinging it 50 times a game like the lions did.
    Well Murray had 53 receptions in only 14 games so not sure how much more he can be involved in the passing game. I agree with you about not slinging it 50 times a game though. That would be bad. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Well Murray had 53 receptions in only 14 games so not sure how much more he can be involved in the passing game. I agree with you about not slinging it 50 times a game though. That would be bad. lol
    Linehan had two RBs with 50+ catches each so we will see.

vCash
    Very good article thanks for the post, problem is I didn't read any where in that article where they factor in the "Jj Effect."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Very good article thanks for the post, problem is I didn't read any where in that article where they factor in the "Jj Effect."
    Which is?

vCash
    Dont re-sign Dez. Receivers don't win championships. Re-sign Smith and save the rest of the money for defensive help in the next few years.

vCash
    Why should we not resign someone as young and talented as dez?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by groovedog View Post
    Dont re-sign Dez. Receivers don't win championships. Re-sign Smith and save the rest of the money for defensive help in the next few years.
    And the Lions should trade Calvin. And Dallas didn't need Irvin. Oh and Jerry Rice sucked. Not resigning Dez would be a HORRIBLE idea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel816 View Post
    Which is?
    Seriously you need an explaination about how Jj effects this team? You want my long version or short version Mike? How bout you just look back on my posts you will find your answer or you could look at the general overall work of Jj and company you might find your answer there too. To be honest it really doesn't matter you will continue to think what you think and I will continue to think what I think.
    Last edited by Rhino; 04-05-2014 at 12:56 AM.

vCash
    Cowboys fans argue and bicker amongst themselves more than any of fans over the littlest stuff...its pathetic. .get a hold of yourselves. ...stop with this "no, im right" bs...very childish....groovedog, i have a word that describes you but i wont say it...but your outlandish post about not resigning dez bryant is the most ridiculous post ive evr read and it just shows how low your knowledge is on the pro game really is
    Last edited by cowboysride; 04-05-2014 at 08:20 AM.