Kobe
    Farmar

or

Hill
    Love
    Wiggins
    Kobe
    Farmar

Who do you sign through the FA wire (1 year rental) and who do you draft?
    Last edited by Mave1002; 03-31-2014 at 04:23 AM.

vCash
    I think its a long shot they get either embiid or wiggins, I think both those guys will go top 3 at least and most likely 1 and 2 imo.. I think its more likely lakers get Marcus smart or Aaron Gordon as they will probly go between 5-7 where Lakers are more likely to pick barring a miracle in the lottery..

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I think its a long shot they get either embiid or wiggins, I think both those guys will go top 3 at least and most likely 1 and 2 imo.. I think its more likely lakers get Marcus smart or Aaron Gordon as they will probly go between 5-7 where Lakers are more likely to pick barring a miracle in the lottery..
    Remember the NBA Draft winners over the past 10 years:

04' - Magic (worst) - D12
    05' - Bucks (6th-worst) - Bogut
    06' - Raptors (5th-worst) - Bargs
    07' - Blazers (6th-worst) - Oden
    08' - Bulls (9th-worst) - DRose
    09' - Clips (2nd-worst) - Griffin
    10' - Wizards (5th-worst) - Wall
    11' - Clips (8th-worst) - Irving (traded to Cavs)

"The Los Angeles Clippers traded point guard Baron Davis and their 2011 first-round draft pick to the Cleveland Cavaliers in exchange for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon."

12' - Hornets (3rd-worst) - Davis
    13' - Cavs (3rd-worst) -Bennett
    Last edited by Mave1002; 03-31-2014 at 06:09 AM.

vCash
    I never said the Lakers couldn't win the lottery I just said its a long shot to happen which it is.. The Lakers currently have the 7th worst record in the league which means there are 6 others that have a higher chance at winning the lottery then the Lakers do. Also, all reports from the team says many of them want and are trying to win(the team just sucks) regardless of it getting them nowhere,I'm assuming they will win 1 or 2 more before the season is done which won't give them much better odds at winning.. Now as you have said, it is possible, but as I have agreed I have also stated it is very unlikely at this point and have pointed out more realistic options.. Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm just trying to be realistic here..

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    I never said the Lakers couldn't win the lottery I just said its a long shot to happen which it is.. The Lakers currently have the 7th worst record in the league which means there are 6 others that have a higher chance at winning the lottery then the Lakers do. Also, all reports from the team says many of them want and are trying to win(the team just sucks) regardless of it getting them nowhere,I'm assuming they will win 1 or 2 more before the season is done which won't give them much better odds at winning.. Now as you have said, it is possible, but as I have agreed I have also stated it is very unlikely at this point and have pointed out more realistic options.. Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm just trying to be realistic here..
    NO harm done buddy. It's all good. I just try to be optimistic all the time

vCash
    Sorry its just been the most frustrating season I've ever witnessed as a laker fan, I am preparing for draft night to be a let down as well but I hope it won't. I'm a prepare for worst hope for the best kinda guy.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Sorry its just been the most frustrating season I've ever witnessed as a laker fan, I am preparing for draft night to be a let down as well but I hope it won't. I'm a prepare for worst hope for the best kinda guy.
    The Law Of Attraction my friend. The Law of Attraction.

vCash
    Haha I'll stop arguing any further although I don't think the law of attraction applies to this situation, who and where the lakers draft is completely out of my control.

OK if Lakers win lottery I'd want embiid(back is concerning but he fits in perfectly with what I think Lakers wanna do)
    Embiid
    Hill
    Kobe(I think sf would suit him better at this point)
    Lance Stephenson
    Avery bradley

This starting lineup is immediately more defensive minded and has talent on offense as well. Retain young,brooks,and brazemore then wed have a solid bench as well. This should leave enough money to Go after KLove in 2015 and wed be a solid team IMO.

Your baby can't do this

vCash

Lightbulb

Before we can make our 1st round draft pick pairing with a free agent we need to know our draft position to get a better idea of who might be available when the Lakers draft.

Right now we are tied for 7th with Sacramento. We still play Utah and Sacramento one more time before the season is over and it's still conceivable that we can still FALL DOWN further from 7th to 9th and as far down as 12th depending on how the lottery goes.

Hopefully we have GREAT LUCK on the day of the Lottery and are able to select from 1 to 3.
    Last edited by #32LakerFan; 03-31-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    Lakers & Our Nation is Tanking

Emmanuel Mudiay | Jahil Okafor | Cliff Alexander

2015 NBA Draft Sweepstakes

vCash
    I think worst scenario is we get EXUM, and thats not too bad. I honestly think it will take awhile for us to rebuild though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom1 View Post
    I think worst scenario is we get EXUM, and thats not too bad. I honestly think it will take awhile for us to rebuild though
    I think exum goes high actually, I think he will get picked around 5 or 6 at latest so I do think Lakers have a better shot at him. I'm extremely high on exum actually, I think he can learn a ton from Kobe and Nash(I know the guys done but he can still coach up the young pups), even if its just about work ethic I think he can grow so much under their watch.

I think Lakers will get a great player, anybody in the top 10 or so has all star potential imo and really it just depends on them how much they want to develop their game further in the NBA.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #32LakerFan View Post
    Before we can make our 1st round draft pick pairing with a free agent we need to know our draft position to get a better idea of who might be available when the Lakers draft.

Right now we are tied for 7th with Sacramento. We still play Utah and Sacramento one more time before the season is over and it's still conceivable that we can still FALL DOWN further from 7th to 9th and as far down as 12th depending on how the lottery goes.

Hopefully we have GREAT LUCK on the day of the Lottery and are able to select from 1 to 3.
    I agree

Hope Lakers win a spot in the top 3

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom1 View Post
    Idk how you can think that would be Worst Case Scenario

There are a quite a few Scouts that have him going anywhere from 3 to 5 and I heard a couple of people on the radio who have seen him play say that they would select him with the 2nd pick.

I am personally hoping for either Exum or Wiggins but the Lakers chances at this point are anemic.
    Last edited by #32LakerFan; 03-31-2014 at 08:08 AM.
    Lakers & Our Nation is Tanking

Emmanuel Mudiay | Jahil Okafor | Cliff Alexander

2015 NBA Draft Sweepstakes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #32LakerFan View Post
    Idk how you can think that would be Worst Case Scenario

There are a quite a few Scouts that have him going anywhere from 3 to 5 and I heard a couple of people on the radio who have seen him play say that they would select him with the 2nd pick.

I am personally hoping for either Exum or Wiggins but the Lakers chances at this point are anemic.
    Well because the top 3 choices are Embiid, wiggins and parker. Then I have Exum at 4, i think the lakers will pick top 4. thats why i said its the worst case scenario.

vCash
    Its possible we overtake Detroit and end up 8th, although I dont believe we will overtake Cleveland....they are actually playing better than we are over the last 10 games. Barring a "most gratifying" result of the ping-pong ball droppage, we'll end up in the lower half of the top ten picks. At that point, we'll have to address need, and although I still think this is all pointless until the head coach position is addressed......our biggest pain in the *** position this year has been point guard. There are several very good ones available with top ten projections, and I still believe that outside the top ten forcast, Shabazz Napier would be perfect to match with Kobe. He is an excellent ball handler, has a great shooting touch, and is fast as hell. Perfect name for Hollywood as well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast