Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Desean Jackson visiting the Redskins monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 30s

Redskins sources: DeSean Jackson is expected to visit with Washington this Monday

This is serious! if we get him the skins would have one of the best WR core in the game and likely for years possibly the best WR core since the 80s!!!!

We have for years lacked a explosive weapon like him on offense . We can afford him and is only 27 , it would totally spread the field. Desean had 1300 yards last season and when given a chance is a top 5 KR/PR guy which we have lacked for a decade since B.Mitch.

I think we will sign him for these reasons/

-We can give him the contract he wants or close to it with the release of Bowen and Chester.

-Griffin is the best QB to play for vs the other teams interested-KC,Oak,49ers etc. and is also very young and has a canon to get to Jackson.

-He would fit our system with Gruden who designs good plays and can involve any WR in the offense see the bengals offense.

-He plays Philly twice a year which would get him thrilled to get revenge or for the fun of playing his former team.

I dont see how he saids no unless Oakland is really the team. Looking at the situation we will pass alot and Philly and D.C are a 4 hour drive ...the jets are out of the race for sure I dont see him going to a team with big question marks at QB and health issues with a coach on the hot seat.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Using u guys as a bargaining tool against oakland

vCash
    What for ? Oakland has money to get him there not afraid to spend it wouldnt make sense . If Jackson goes to them and ask the money he wants im highly sure theyll pay. the fact is Jacksons a winner and wants the ball in his hand . Skins can afford what he wants....I can see if Oakland was a organization thats cheap but there not they been spending money I dont see why its to bargain anything ...Nobody wants to go to Oakland like that so they need to over pay a bit just like us except we play philly twice and we have the much better QB and system for him. Oakland O been down below a bit.

vCash
    I'm warming a little to this, the gang connections seems to be overblown, the rest can be worked on.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    I'm warming a little to this, the gang connections seems to be overblown, the rest can be worked on.
    Man thats all overblown theres no gang connection the dude isnt pacman jones or santonio holmes. Thats all a cover up because the Eagles got cheap and didnt wanna pay Jackson money as usual . They dont want the fans to bash the organization/

Im 100 percent sure he will sign with WSH. out of all the teams calling him or shown interest we got him first which is a likely big indication he would sign with us..it makes to much sense WAY to much sense if not for the Cali love from jackson the Skins make a ton of sense .

Im sure Allen will go all in on him the skins can release Moss/Hankerson or Robinson/Chester/And Bowen which will create money. We had 6 cap mil before and signed Garcon if skins didnt think we could afford him we wouldnt have got him in for a visit . And its reported true from Dhall.

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980 14s

DeAngelo Hall ssys getting DeSean Jackson out of Philly makes NFC East easier ..would welcome him to #Redskins

vCash
    Quits on team (admitted it). Blows up on sidelines. Skips practice to hang out with friends. Kicked out of practice. Too much money and would screw up cap with Garcon making $10mil the next couple of seasons.

Just isn't a smart move for the Redskins. If he didnt have the other issues, you could argue the money issue, but he has them.

Really wondering how this team is convinced they are changing for the better when they are even giving the thought to a player like Jackson. He's everything the old Redskins were not about (himself). As I always say though, Redskins gonna Redskin. "We're here to work," yet entertaining a guy who is known for not showing up to work.

#LOGIC

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Folks, I think Jackson is a Redskins by Monday afternoon.

Retweeted by JsteelzHttr24-7

ProFootballCentral ‏@PFCentral 6m
    RG3 pushing very hard for Skins to sign DeSean Jackson. He won with Shannahan being gone who knows . He has a lot of stroke in organization

Eagles have 0 Role models on that team man. They been succesful due to good talent and good coaching from Andi Reid . I can't name one player who is a mention type of person .

It doesnt rly matter but regardless missing practice or not hes a hell of a player and we have some mentors on this team and a coach who doesnt joke around. I think we will sign hi,m.

vCash
    Nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    John Kincade ‏@JohnKincade

DeSean Jackson reportedly scheduled a 10am meeting with Redskins, which should start promptly at 10:45am

Howard Stern @Jackson coming in for a visit monday . Reports are Danny boy will likely give out most money.

RG3 pulling hard for Jackson.

vCash
    I'm on the fence. Instincts say this isn't fantasy football and stay away. The fan in me says it would be fun to have another good wr.

vCash
    Gotta believe if he signs with the skins, that djax would definitely put out 100% effort for at least two games every season, stick it to coach chubby kelly. From a FO standpoint, with as deep as the draft is at WR perhaps signing djax allows them to pursue a later round selection (Cody Lattimer, Devin Street or Ryan Grant) and focus the early rounds on OL, Defense and TE

vCash
    Dianna Marie Russini ‏@nbcdianna 1m

Source close to DeSean Jackson: he wants to play for Washington. Yes money is part of it but if its right fit it could work...#Redskins

WOW !!!!!!!!! NO WAY HE WILL GO TO OAKLAND !!!!! HE OUR #1 direction . Danny involved to get it done man I wanna see this guy on ESPN IN B&G I never thought we would be this lucky in being so close to aquiring a very talented player.

vCash
    Im on the fence about him because of off field and a me type player. Although the thought of Garcon, Jackson, Roberts and Reed with morris/helu in the backfield could be very hard for defenses to game plan for and espically when RG3 could run.

vCash
    The new T.O. ?

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    Funny everyone hates him but I bet one big play all will be forgiven
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast