Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Game 76: Ducks @ Canucks - March 29th @ 7 PM ON CBC

Must win game.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash

So tough to make it through this season with so little hope that we'll see a new GM next year. I watch the games and don't mind some of the young guys but it's hard to know that we don't have an off-ice leader.

vCash

That was close. Within 4 goals tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Dagger.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    Dagger.
    Toast.

vCash
    Toast.
    It's reached the point where I can't even remember the last full game I saw. The team is incredibly boring, especially with the Twins' decline. There's no youth in the lineup except for Jensen/Kassian/Matthias. Kesler is playing on fumes... pretty sure he leads all forwards in average TOI. I can't think of a good reason to watch this team. 0 entertainment, 0 talent. 0 caring from management.

<3