Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Team Willing To Trade Draft Pick For Kevin Love?

What do you all think about this rumor? I say we hold onto the pick, unless it falls out of the 5th or 6th pick and Exum, Embiid, Wiggins, Parker, Randle and Smart are no longer available. Wait for Love in 2015. If we get him now as a 1 year rental, we run the risk of another Dwightmare and him walking if he's not happy or is not getting along with Kobe.

“The suggestion is already in circulation that the Lakers will attempt to use their forthcoming high lottery pick in June to assemble the sort of trade package that finally convinces the Wolves to part with Love and end the uncertainty that hangs over this franchise even before the 25-year-old enters the final year of his contract. Yet there is just as much defiance emanating from Minnesota, as we speak, about the Wolves’ ability to keep Love in town.”

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-r...ve/2014/03/28/

vCash
    I rather we keep this pick and then make a run at love next year. Like Love I just wish he play some D.

vCash
    if they do this I'm officialy given up on our FO. They cant be this stupid, can they?

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash

Team Willing To Trade Draft Pick For Kevin Love?

if they do this I swear I will cut off jimbacos balls and shove them down to Jeanie's mouth. Why trade our future for a guy we can get next year? What it Kevin Love walks out on us? It's always a possibility!!

We laker fans did not to through a year of hell for this!
    llullz

vCash
    why would you use the pick to trade for someone that is going to just end up signing with us as a free agent anyway makes no damn sense...if u do trade this pick at all trade for someone that you have no chance of getting other than through a trade!!
    Last edited by lakers squad; 03-28-2014 at 06:38 PM.
    I have faith we will return to the promise land very soon. go lakers!!!!

vCash
    This is what I was afraid after Kobes comments he wants to win now. They are going to do whatever they can to appease him now even if it's a bad long term decision.

vCash
    For the exception of LBJ or Kevin Durant, I'm not trading the pick for any player. Assuming Kevin is going to sign with LA, he's going to need a team around him. The person drafted should be an important piece in LA's transition in the coming years.

Anyone else remember when the Kinicks decimated their roster for superstar a few years ago? Man that turned out so great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by geloman View Post
    What do you all think about this rumor? I say we hold onto the pick, unless it falls out of the 5th or 6th pick and Exum, Embiid, Wiggins, Parker, Randle and Smart are no longer available. Wait for Love in 2015. If we get him now as a 1 year rental, we run the risk of another Dwightmare and him walking if he's not happy or is not getting along with Kobe.

“The suggestion is already in circulation that the Lakers will attempt to use their forthcoming high lottery pick in June to assemble the sort of trade package that finally convinces the Wolves to part with Love and end the uncertainty that hangs over this franchise even before the 25-year-old enters the final year of his contract. Yet there is just as much defiance emanating from Minnesota, as we speak, about the Wolves’ ability to keep Love in town.”

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-r...ve/2014/03/28/
    Trade the pick if Marcus Smart is the only one of those guys still available when our pick comes up; Smart is FAR from being Lakers material!

LAKERS / PACKERS / DODGERS / KINGS / 18

vCash
    Lakers Nation is not a credible source lol pure speculation by those idiots over there.

LAKERS / PACKERS / DODGERS / KINGS / 18

vCash
    Because some people are not convinced that Love will just fall in our laps in 2015.

In any case, if we trade for him this summer, we run the risk of another Dwightmare if he doesn't get a long with Kobe, which is a strong possibility due to Kobe's alpha make attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    why would you use the pick to trade for someone that is going to just end up signing with us as a free agent anyway makes no damn sense...if u do trade this pick at all trade for someone that you have no chance of getting other than through a trade!!

vCash
    They are quoting Marc Stein from ESPN. Not sure if he's credible, but it's ESPN.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersfan01 View Post
    Lakers Nation is not a credible source lol pure speculation by those idiots over there.

vCash
    I agree. Kevin Love alone will not make the Lakers a contender or even a team that can go deep in the playoffs. They need to build a young core starting with this year's draft pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty22Mitchell View Post
    For the exception of LBJ or Kevin Durant, I'm not trading the pick for any player. Assuming Kevin is going to sign with LA, he's going to need a team around him. The person drafted should be an important piece in LA's transition in the coming years.

Anyone else remember when the Kinicks decimated their roster for superstar a few years ago? Man that turned out so great.

vCash
    I'm done as a Lakers fan if this happens. This would be possibly the only thing that would turn me away from the NBA.

GO LAKERS

vCash
    Only reason to do this is now .. is to appease Kobe… but if Kevin comes to LA next year… it won't be like Dwightmare one & done… K Love came from So Cal… went to UCLA.. he would love the attention & pressure … unlike Dwight.
    ... You know you got a good DVR... whenever you hit pause on your remote during the action and it displays its favorite player....

vCash
    this draft is freaking deep, they have Tyler ennis ranked at number 19 overall...freaking crazy, I think I would take 3 10-20 picks over 1 top 5 pick, man this draft is loaded!!!
    I have faith we will return to the promise land very soon. go lakers!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast