Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kings @ Thunder - March 28, 2014

Game starts at 5 and is on NEWS10.

Not making a fancy GT for this game because I think the team is going to get slaughtered and I doubt many people would post in this thread anyway.

Maybe Cuz has a good game, maybe McCallum builds off his last start. But who can stop KD? certainly not anyone on Sac.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I hate when the game is on NEWS10... I don't get it on TV or League Pass. The only way I get to watch it is through stream, which isn't that bad. I'm not local enough to get NEWS10, but League Pass blacks it out because they consider me local! SMH

Anyways.... GO KINGS!

vCash
    Didn't get to stream the game as planned due to work, but I checked the box scores... 46 minutes for both our rookies!!! Damn, with out a back up 2 McLemore is getting a lot of burn. Its a good thing. It makes him work through his struggles. Same with McCallum, he is forced to play through his struggles while IT is hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Didn't get to stream the game as planned due to work, but I checked the box scores... 46 minutes for both our rookies!!! Damn, with out a back up 2 McLemore is getting a lot of burn. Its a good thing. It makes him work through his struggles. Same with McCallum, he is forced to play through his struggles while IT is hurt.
    McLemore's March numbers are much better.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB