Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Met Andrew Luck Tonight

Andrew Luck had a public signing at local sports shop in the Bay Area. It was his first public signing since becoming a Colt, so I had to pounce on this opportunity. Here's some pics for those interested (I apologize for my ugly mug).

FULL ALBUM

http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 03-29-2014 at 01:15 PM. Reason: posted full album instead of individual pictures
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    You are one lucky *** son of a ***** haha

vCash
    The only public I was every able to go to was one with Marcus Pollard, David Thorton, Cory Byrd, and Mike Doss. That was way too long ago. I freaked out Pollard when he found out I was only 12 and I was almost his height haha.

vCash
    I met and sat right behind Tony Dungy at a pacer playoff game. I would like to meet Luck, I'm a little jealous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boone37 View Post
    I met and sat right behind Tony Dungy at a pacer playoff game. I would like to meet Luck, I'm a little jealous.
    I was a bit surprised to learn that Luck had never done a signing in the Indy area. I suppose his bay area ties helped the bay area store lure him. Either way, it's a once in a life time thing, probably.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    That's awesome. Congrats. Was there a limit on how many items you can bring to be signed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    That's awesome. Congrats. Was there a limit on how many items you can bring to be signed?
    Not sure, but one purchased ticket = 1 item. So If I wanted to bring more than one item, I would have had to buy more than 1 event ticket. But, I'm not sure if people were allowed to buy more than 1 ticket/bring more than 1 item.

<3

vCash
    Did you ask him about Alex Mack?

#iubb

vCash
    Actually thought about it, but didn't go through with it.

<3