Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Da and Rm Hate and the "Raider Way"

I for one was critical this off season with Reggie and this Season I will be with DA. What people need to understand it doesnt take 20 seconds to make prime rib. Reggie has signed proven winners. Not 30 million on Dangelo hall. Trading a first round pick for palmer or seymour. This is getting guys who are gonna work to make their paycheck. I always say give me ten guys with something to prove over five superstars. The O-line looks better than it has ever did. The d-line looks great. The d in general looks phenomenal. Schaub is better than any qb on our roster. Reggie and Da are doing there job dont judge schaub off one bad year 2012 he was an mvp canidate.

vCash
    #realtalk

vCash
    Hopefully they get MJD now
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

vCash
    I love the enthusiasm. A ways to go though , need to keep signing depth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thethrowdown View Post
    I for one was critical this off season with Reggie and this Season I will be with DA. What people need to understand it doesnt take 20 seconds to make prime rib. Reggie has signed proven winners. Not 30 million on Dangelo hall. Trading a first round pick for palmer or seymour. This is getting guys who are gonna work to make their paycheck. I always say give me ten guys with something to prove over five superstars. The O-line looks better than it has ever did. The d-line looks great. The d in general looks phenomenal. Schaub is better than any qb on our roster. Reggie and Da are doing there job dont judge schaub off one bad year 2012 he was an mvp canidate.
    i have have been skeptical of da from day one. i hope he turns out to be the coach that gets us back on the right track. he hasnt had anything to work with, we can all agree on that but having said that, he has no excuses now, he better win!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterness View Post
    i have have been skeptical of da from day one. i hope he turns out to be the coach that gets us back on the right track. he hasnt had anything to work with, we can all agree on that but having said that, he has no excuses now, he better win!!!!
    A few keys signings left...maybe another FA for the D-line and of course the Draftees....THEY better win!!!!!

vCash
    They say you can't build a team through FA but we literally had no other option.. I think everything other than the Saffold debacle has made a lot of sense. Overpaid for Howard a bit IMO but that's how the game works. I'm very excited about this offseason.

vCash
    This is an expansion team, its going to take time to flesh out.

Patience or frustration....its every fan's choice to make.

-Stork

vCash
    it all boils down to..... can he find stars and steals in the draft. Last year I will give him Rivera and Sio. Other than that it has been a wash. He really needs to knock it out of the park this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    it all boils down to..... can he find stars and steals in the draft. Last year I will give him Rivera and Sio. Other than that it has been a wash. He really needs to knock it out of the park this year.
    McGloin may end up being a steal. I think Kasa is developing into a stud. This year will determine the Watson and Hayden picks. This draft will be huge for our 2015 season. If these guys can develop this year and another year of FA money we should be sitting pretty by 2015
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    This is an expansion team, its going to take time to flesh out.

Patience or frustration....its every fan's choice to make.

-Stork
    Why have you grown more cynical over the offseason? You seemed so positive a few months ago.

vCash
    Get desean Jackson now?

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Why have you grown more cynical over the offseason? You seemed so positive a few months ago.
    Confused....I wasn't being cynical, I was being a realist.

I got cynical after Mark stuck his nose in where it didn't belong, and will again should he overstep his self-defined boundaries.

McKenzie has done well in FA and I think we're a lot better than we were at the end of last year. However, we've got a long way to go. Thats not cynicism.

-Stork

vCash
    I agree there are a lot of great moves this off season and they are not doing what Al did with crazy contracts so I am eager to see how the puzzle fits together. You said the D-line looks great, to me that is the biggest question mark we have on our line. The interior of our D-line is not very good IMO. Do our younger players step up? Do we draft more DT's. Still too many questions on the D-line. I am hoping for a better season but I am realistic and our schedule will make it difficult to have a winning season.

vCash
    Was not expecting this **** when we lost veldheer and houston and our first FA signing failed a physical. Oline upgraded, defense is hella ****ing upgraded, MJD/DMC in the same backfield is something I only thought id see in my madden franchise. If we can get D.Jax we have a legit shot to get into the playoffs, give shaub a reliable running game and a go to reciever thats a deep threat and he can hold his own, he's shown that multiple times in HOU already.

Best of all our draft picks this year can be truly BPA and they wont be thrust into roles they cant handle. Best of all they'll have veteran leadership and a (hopefully) winning culture to help develop their game.

I was on the RM hate band wagon for a while, but damn now that I see it coming together im ****ing impressed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast