Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Dennis Shroder

vCash

Dennis Shroder

What do you guys think of shroder potential wise? What's his ceiling? Role player? Starter? All star? Exc...Discuss!

From what I've seen, I see all star potential but I also see a player who plays very timid and with not much confidence...See a lot of Rondo in him..A true pure point guard with great court vision and passing ability....Great defender, Long, Fast, Good ball handler, But not a good shooter but that can be improved..What yall think?
    Last edited by ATL_Representa; 03-27-2014 at 09:28 PM.

vCash
    Uh-oh..... I agree with Atl. The kids seems to be a bit timid right now. That could have something to do with the early injury and missing time though. The skills are there.

vCash
    I think in the off-season we should move Teague and go with shroder and go all out with his development.

I also think we should trade our 1st + milsap and move up in the draft...This roster with horford is JJ/Smoove days all over again...Have to get a star in here by any means necessary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL_Representa View Post
    I think in the off-season we should move Teague and go with shroder and go all out with his development.

I also think we should trade our 1st + milsap and move up in the draft...This roster with horford is JJ/Smoove days all over again...Have to get a star in here by any means necessary.
    I think we should have done that to begin with, and get a top draft pick, instead of fighting for a 8th seed/late lottery pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    I think we should have done that to begin with, and get a top draft pick, instead of fighting for a 8th seed/late lottery pick.
    What's your thoughts on Dennis the menace?