Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,613
    vCash
    500

    Wilfork agrees to extention/restructure - 3 years, 22.5 million.

    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 23m
    Patriots and DT Vince Wilfork restructured his contract. It's a new 3-year, $22.5M deal, per source. Wilfork stays a Patriot.

    Welcome to Anfield Mr. Balotelli!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rich Port
    Posts
    4,745
    vCash
    1500
    ****

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,717
    vCash
    8600
    I love you Vince, super team friendly deal



    SOON



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    13,998
    vCash
    1500
    3m guaranteed total.

    I was fine either drafting his replacement or bringing him back for the right kind of contract. I doubt he's the same after that injury. We'll see.

    Wilfork's statement:
    http://instagram.com/p/mD6XVMo18S/#

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    101,632
    vCash
    1605
    Seems like a good deal all around.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,412
    vCash
    1000


    Pat's defense is going to be seriously good this season.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    i love vince wilfork threads, because it gives the perfect opportunity to post this clip that is nothing short of excellence:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjSI0O2na0
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    I doubt he's the same after that injury. We'll see.
    Last edited by vaethshuxun; 03-28-2014 at 08:29 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,340
    vCash
    1500

    Wilfork agrees to extention/restructure - 3 years, 22.5 million.

    Wow I really didn't think he'd do it, saw a report that he got so insulted he cleaned out his locker

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,412
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe pride View Post
    i love vince wilfork threads, because it gives the perfect opportunity to post this clip that is nothing short of excellence:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjSI0O2na0
    Wilfork Island

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    Wilfork Island
    no no no....................wilforks continent!

    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...an/tumblr4.jpg
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,412
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe pride View Post
    no no no....................wilforks continent!

    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...an/tumblr4.jpg


    Ngata needs one of those.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    39,339
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    Wow I really didn't think he'd do it, saw a report that he got so insulted he cleaned out his locker
    His wife and him are emotional folks. Their agent took a couple of weeks to refocus VW on what he would get if he got cut, and common sense took over I imagine.

    The medicals better support this, if this was some sort of "good faith" "cross your fingers" leap of faith I won't be happy. I like the cut throat brutality BB does business with, even with franchise greats. Time's running out on that Brady guy too. Two more years and then sack that bum if he hasn't won another title (psst... I'm kidding (a bit anyhow)).


    6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

    Some jerks never learn.....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    Wow I really didn't think he'd do it, saw a report that he got so insulted he cleaned out his locker
    His wife and him are emotional folks. Their agent took a couple of weeks to refocus VW on what he would get if he got cut, and common sense took over I imagine.

    The medicals better support this, if this was some sort of "good faith" "cross your fingers" leap of faith I won't be happy. I like the cut throat brutality BB does business with, even with franchise greats. Time's running out on that Brady guy too. Two more years and then sack that bum if he hasn't won another title (psst... I'm kidding (a bit anyhow)).
    It really is smart to an extent, I feel like they do it a little too much, it will be interesting to see how they are when Brady isn't back there

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Houston,TX
    Posts
    591
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post


    Pat's defense is going to be seriously good this season.
    I believe this as well.
    I think they were headed towards possibly a Top 10 defense last season until Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo, Spikes, Armstead, etc.. injuries wiped them out. But w/ McCourtey, Hightower, Jamie Collins, Chandler Jones and others they finally seem to have the appropriate young pieces to move forward with.
    The biggest thing will be...as usual...staying healthy. Same as with most every other team.
    But I feel they're almost due some good fortune on that front.
    I've seen lousy teams stay moderately healthy.
    If you throw in Hernandez, N.E. lost 6 of it's 8 best players for the year in 2013.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •