Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Wilfork agrees to extention/restructure - 3 years, 22.5 million.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 23m
    Patriots and DT Vince Wilfork restructured his contract. It's a new 3-year, $22.5M deal, per source. Wilfork stays a Patriot.

Welcome to Anfield Mr. Balotelli!

vCash

vCash
    I love you Vince, super team friendly deal

SOON

vCash
    3m guaranteed total.

I was fine either drafting his replacement or bringing him back for the right kind of contract. I doubt he's the same after that injury. We'll see.

Wilfork's statement:
    http://instagram.com/p/mD6XVMo18S/#

vCash
    Seems like a good deal all around.

vCash

Pat's defense is going to be seriously good this season.

vCash
    i love vince wilfork threads, because it gives the perfect opportunity to post this clip that is nothing short of excellence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjSI0O2na0
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I doubt he's the same after that injury. We'll see.
    Last edited by vaethshuxun; 03-28-2014 at 08:29 AM.

vCash

Wilfork agrees to extention/restructure - 3 years, 22.5 million.

Wow I really didn't think he'd do it, saw a report that he got so insulted he cleaned out his locker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe pride View Post
    i love vince wilfork threads, because it gives the perfect opportunity to post this clip that is nothing short of excellence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjSI0O2na0
    Wilfork Island

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    Wilfork Island
    no no no....................wilforks continent!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...an/tumblr4.jpg
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe pride View Post
    no no no....................wilforks continent!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...an/tumblr4.jpg

Ngata needs one of those.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    Wow I really didn't think he'd do it, saw a report that he got so insulted he cleaned out his locker
    His wife and him are emotional folks. Their agent took a couple of weeks to refocus VW on what he would get if he got cut, and common sense took over I imagine.

The medicals better support this, if this was some sort of "good faith" "cross your fingers" leap of faith I won't be happy. I like the cut throat brutality BB does business with, even with franchise greats. Time's running out on that Brady guy too. Two more years and then sack that bum if he hasn't won another title (psst... I'm kidding (a bit anyhow)).

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    His wife and him are emotional folks. Their agent took a couple of weeks to refocus VW on what he would get if he got cut, and common sense took over I imagine.

The medicals better support this, if this was some sort of "good faith" "cross your fingers" leap of faith I won't be happy. I like the cut throat brutality BB does business with, even with franchise greats. Time's running out on that Brady guy too. Two more years and then sack that bum if he hasn't won another title (psst... I'm kidding (a bit anyhow)).
    It really is smart to an extent, I feel like they do it a little too much, it will be interesting to see how they are when Brady isn't back there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post

Pat's defense is going to be seriously good this season.
    I believe this as well.
    I think they were headed towards possibly a Top 10 defense last season until Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo, Spikes, Armstead, etc.. injuries wiped them out. But w/ McCourtey, Hightower, Jamie Collins, Chandler Jones and others they finally seem to have the appropriate young pieces to move forward with.
    The biggest thing will be...as usual...staying healthy. Same as with most every other team.
    But I feel they're almost due some good fortune on that front.
    I've seen lousy teams stay moderately healthy.
    If you throw in Hernandez, N.E. lost 6 of it's 8 best players for the year in 2013.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast