Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,669

    The Charlotte Bobcats

    Steve Clifford hats off to what you have done w/ that team. Eastern Conference don't sleep on them. I love watching that town get behind that team. They are a problem.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,494

    The Charlotte Bobcats

    Your crazy. That's all.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    11,145

    The Charlotte Bobcats

    Bobcats forum




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,669
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-townlove1 View Post
    Your crazy. That's all.
    why am I crazy? have you seen what they are doing? I'm predicting it right now. Somebody gonna get upset.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    104,692
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    why am I crazy? have you seen what they are doing? I'm predicting it right now. Somebody gonna get upset.
    Thanks for the props but we really need the 6th seed in a bad way but there is still time to get there.

    3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,669
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    Thanks for the props but we really need the 6th seed in a bad way but there is still time to get there.
    No problem man. You guys are earning it this season.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    6,604
    If Charlotte gets 5th or 6th they could upset someone. I don't like their chances against Miami or Indiana.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,669
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    If Charlotte gets 5th or 6th they could upset someone. I don't like their chances against Miami or Indiana.
    oh they'd make Indy sweat.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,059
    1st round exit, no star player , next thread ...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    104,692
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    1st round exit, no star player , next thread ...
    Even if we get the 5th or 6th seed.

    3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    5,603
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    1st round exit, no star player , next thread ...
    Have you been asleep while Al Jefferson has been lighting it up?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,059
    Quote Originally Posted by RLundi View Post
    Have you been asleep while Al Jefferson has been lighting it up?
    Al Jefferson is not a star ... He is a very good player, but not a star.
    Last edited by mudvayne387; 03-26-2014 at 10:51 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,669
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    Al Jefferson is not a star ...
    you serious?
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,059
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    you serious?
    100%

    People throw the term "star" around like its nothing now days. There are only a handful of teams in the league with true "stars". If you don't have one of these said players on your team, your chances of winning a championship is slim to none. (Exception the Spurs)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,305
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    100%

    People throw the term "star" around like its nothing now days. There are only a handful of teams in the league with true "stars". If you don't have one of these said players on your team, your chances of winning a championship is slim to none. (Exception the Spurs)
    I think that way when it comes to superstars.

    Jefferson's averaging 21-10 on 50% shooting...seems like a star player to me, but I guess we have different opinions lol


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •