Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Around the League thread

The Lions forum has a thread dedicated to talk about the rest of the teams in football and I thought it would be interesting to have one for this forum as well.

For example:
    Jose Valverde could see some save opportunities early in the season as Bobby Parnell returns from neck surgery.
    Parnell is the Mets' undisputed closer, but Mets manager Terry Collins has expressed some concern about using Parnell three straight days. Valverde, who made the team as a non-roster invitee, would be first in line for those saves. Otherwise, the 36-year-old will serve as the team's primary setup man.
    Lol good luck with that.

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    I can't believe he made another team.

Do we have them in interleague this year? I doubt he'll last that long anyway, but it would be nice to light him up and then mock his stupid dance

vCash
    Sadly we don't. He jumped ship a year too late.

We have the west this year including the god damn Giants

vCash
    Man, Valverde is still trying to play...Honestly hard to believe a team is giving a chance with how bad he's been.

Rushing: 40 Carries,120 Yards, 1 TD
    Receiving: 7 Catch, 66 Yards, 0 TD
    Fumbles: 2....

2013 Lions forum rookie poster of the year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Man, Valverde is still trying to play...Honestly hard to believe a team is giving a chance with how bad he's been.
    Mets are notorious for making strange moves. The NYC media will have a field day with Papa.

vCash
    Royals manager Ned Yost said Friday that he's not sure whether Omar Infante (elbow) will be ready for Opening Day.
    "Right now, I don't have any feel for it one way or the other," Yost said. Infante is nursing a sore right elbow and asked to remain back in Arizona in the warm weather rather than travel with the club to exhibition games in Milwaukee. The Royals will make a decision about the second baseman's status on Sunday. Pedro Ciriaco would handle second if Infante needs a DL stint.
    William Ladson of MLB.com reports that Doug Fister (lat) will begin the season on the disabled list.
    It was the assumption after Fister exited Thursday's minor league outing with a lat strain. That, combined with the elbow inflammation he's battled this camp, makes it an easy decision to DL him. It's not clear at this point how long the right-hander will be sidelined. Tanner Roark and Taylor Jordan were battling for the fifth spot in the rotation, but they'll now both be in the starting five with Fister out.
    Just an update on a couple of ex-Tigers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I can't believe he made another team.
    Well....at least we won't have to worry about DD signing him this year. Well....until the Mets release him

vCash
    Also sounds like he's going to be their closer now that Parnell is probably done for the year. Poor Mets fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Also sounds like he's going to be their closer now that Parnell is probably done for the year. Poor Mets fans.
    #teamboom4life

MLB: Tigers
    NFL: Lions
    NHL: Red Wings
    CFB(Div I): Michigan
    CFB(Div II): Hillsdale

vCash
    Better Mets fans then Tigers fans.......am I right or am I right?
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Mets know they will need to go shopping for help. The Papa marriage there will end up in a divorce. Either that, or Valverde found some good illegal, undetectable PEDs in South America last winter.

vCash
    SO everyone's favorite (SARCASM) ex-Tiger Delolmen Young continues to haunt the Yankees. 3-5 with a homer and 3 RBI's today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MotownWebGuy View Post
    Mets know they will need to go shopping for help. The Papa marriage there will end up in a divorce. Either that, or Valverde found some good illegal, undetectable PEDs in South America last winter.
    I think the Mets know they are going to suck this year, so they're okay with having a **** closer.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    SO everyone's favorite (SARCASM) ex-Tiger Delolmen Young continues to haunt the Yankees. 3-5 with a homer and 3 RBI's today.
    Is he still playing for philly?

Rushing: 40 Carries,120 Yards, 1 TD
    Receiving: 7 Catch, 66 Yards, 0 TD
    Fumbles: 2....

2013 Lions forum rookie poster of the year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    I think the Mets know they are going to suck this year, so they're okay with having a **** closer.

Is he still playing for philly?
    Nope, Baltimore picked him up.

vCash
    http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ch-last-night/

That's nuts, kid AVERAGED 99.5 mph on his fastball last night, topping out at 103

wow

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast