Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash

'Antoni not talking to his players?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...ks-297587.html

Nobody else posted this, or I haven't seen it.

Does anybody else find it odd that 'Antoni hasn't spoken to this guy?

When the Lakers signed him, I assumed Pau would move to power forward and he's start at center, instead he's missed over 30 games with DNP-CDs including 10 straight before Pau went down.

This guy is still a solid rebound, and competent scorer.

It seems odd that a head coach wouldn't speak to an active player for three weeks. Does anybody else find it odd that this guy isn't playing and that the coach isn't even talking to him.

Something fishy is going on here.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    For a guy that posts a lot about the NBA, you don't seem to follow things that have been going on for MONTHS.

This is nothing new, Kaman, Gasol, Kobe, Farmar all hate D'Antoni, and at the trade deadline, management told the players to keep still and wait and let this season run it's course.

D'Antoni is gone the night after they get blown out at San Antonio on the final day of the regular season.

vCash
    I think D'Antoni is an underrated HC. Never has the right players for his system but his biggest draw back is that he is an ahole. Guys who dont buy into his system ie Melo, Marbury, Zach Randolph etc..he basically ignores.

vCash
    Kaman doesn't care about MDA either. Fare game imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    I think D'Antoni is an underrated HC. Never has the right players for his system but his biggest draw back is that he is an ahole. Guys who dont buy into his system ie Melo, Marbury, Zach Randolph etc..he basically ignores.
    Marbury would have been great under D'antoni, IMO, but he didn't even give Marbury a chance and didn't even play him.

vCash
    Kaman is a scrub.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    he is a terrible head coach, doesnt run an offense outside of hacking 3s and pick and rolls,

still find this day hilarious

We worked for a half-hour on (defense)," D'Antoni retorted. "You're starting to (expletive) me off. You're starting to (expletive) me off because you're saying something that's not factually correct. "
    the guy is a joke of a coach and makes Vinny del Negro look good.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    After this year, HE GONE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Marbury would have been great under D'antoni, IMO, but he didn't even give Marbury a chance and didn't even play him.
    but he was a cancer for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett:28216547
    Or maybe was Phoenix with Nash the perfect storm for him. I agree that offensively he knows how to create a system that produces easy looks and elevates the game of PGs. However as someone who knows all too well about his inability to make in-game adjustments-lack of accountability-lack of defensive coaching-and inability to connect to his players... I truly believe he is just a brilliant but extremely limitted coach.

vCash
    WOW! You only have like four power forwards and centers available, and you haven't even spoken to one of them in three weeks? You see these guys almost every day! Just WOW! That is so unprofessional on the part of the coach.

If Kaman were in Miami, there wouldn't even be a point to finishing the season. This is the kind of guy who could put a contender over the top, and he's just wasting away at the end of the bench on a lottery team.

Something tells me D'atoni is intentionally tanking. I can't think of any other reason not to play the guy.

vCash
    Nash made Mike D's career, and it's obvious that he really isn't that good of a coach.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    he is a terrible head coach, doesnt run an offense outside of hacking 3s and pick and rolls,

still find this day hilarious

the guy is a joke of a coach and makes Vinny del Negro look good.
    I will never forget that day. I seriously thought he was joking at first.... 30 minutes? Foreal?

Also in Phoenix Steve Kerr wanted to make Thibbs like his defensive coordinator before he went to Chicago. He basically refused and ran to New York. He's a stubborn fool.
    Last edited by Tony_Starks; 03-27-2014 at 01:56 AM.

vCash
    lol kaman is horrible...

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Him not talking to his players only makes sense considering the fact that he doesnt coach them...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast