Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Tristan Thompson

Why is Tristan Thompson so average? Thompson is a legit double-double threat every night. He rebounds well and can score...

but he doesn't block shots. Literally he doesn't block ANY shots. He's averaging 0.4 blocks per game, which is horrendous for an athletic 6-9 big man. He also averages less than 1 assist and 1 steal per game. Furthermore his FG% is MEH for a big man. He's sitting at 47% and a TS% of 51.9%, which isn't terrible, but it really isn't anything great. His PER is 14.4, which is below average. The final point is Tristan Thompson is a major liability at the defensive end. He's definitely declined a bit this year.

He's in his third year so at this point we would expect to start seeing some major improvement or is he just average? Why is he incapable of making any impact on the game besides points and rebounding?
    Last edited by NoahH; 03-26-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

vCash
    You answered your own question...

vCash
    He's better than what I expected when they drafted him. But ya hes avg on a crappy team for the reasons you pointed out.

vCash
    Being undersized doesn't help.

Sent via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookey View Post
    You answered your own question...
    Was about to post this
    U MAD BILL???

vCash
    He needs to do what Aldridge did and bulk up and develop a post game. Until then he will just be a borderline starter on a bad team. He has the talent. I think if he goes to a better organization a fresh start can definitely help.

vCash

Tristan Thompson

Never thought he was super skilled. Every time I see him play he reminds me of a guy who is still raw and learning

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    You nailed it.

vCash
    He should be coming off the bench. He hasn't really improved much. He doesn't have much of an offensive game and tends to hold onto the ball way too long. I guess he's decent at grabbing offensive boards. He's been a major letdown.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    hes a good player.. but thats probably all hel ever be. hes the kinda guy who can get rebounds/ work hard score every now and then. a starter on a mediocre team. a good player tho. kinda like an amir johnson
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Suprised he's such a bad shot blocker. I thought that was the one thing that'd make him a good player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Suprised he's such a bad shot blocker. I thought that was the one thing that'd make him a good player
    Me too. For a guy who averages 32 mins per game, 0.4 blocks is atrocious. He averaged a shade under 2.5 blks per game in college so i guess it just didnt translate.
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

vCash
    He just isnt that skilled offensively. I see him as having a JJ Hickson type of career

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    people do realize averaging nearly a double double in the NBA is hard right. hes a talented guy
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    He is a talented guy. I think people are being wayy too hard on him. He is only 23 and came into the NBA very very raw. Everyone knew he came out of college early. Not to mention the Cavs are one of the worst teams in the NBA in terms of player development. A change of scenery is best for him for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast