Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Angels Release Joe Blanton

Finally they cut this fat ****. Worst player to ever wear an Angel Uniform.

vCash
    I dunno, Gary Mathews and Vernon Wells might have something to say about that lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfan1984 View Post
    I dunno, Gary Mathews and Vernon Wells might have something to say about that lol.
    That's not Vernon Wells fault he ever played in an angels uni.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    That's not Vernon Wells fault he ever played in an angels uni.
    Truth! He should have been refunding people for the increased price of hot dogs when he was signed though. 14 bucks for a personal pizza to watch that dude strike out or ground into a double play 4 times a game was a blatant robbery.

vCash
    I would rather see Gary or Vernon at the plate than Blanton on the mound. Blanton on the mound is a for sure loss. Dipoto already just came out and said it was a mistake to sign Blanton and that he regretted it. No **** you ****ing idiot Dipoto. Any sane baseball fan knew Blanton was terrible and it was a terrible signing.

vCash
    One thing ill give Dipoto credit for is that he learned from last years mistake. He didnt go out and shove a bunch of money at someone just because of the lack of starting depth. Giving Skaggs and Santiago a chance to compete and not give up a draft pick was a fantastic move. He addressed key positions, nothing fancy, stayed in and actually under budget all while keeping that draft pick. The guy is learning ill at least give him credit for that.

7. 03-27-2014, 11:29 PM
    Reason
    baiting (lflol)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    I would rather see Gary or Vernon at the plate than Blanton on the mound. Blanton on the mound is a for sure loss. Dipoto already just came out and said it was a mistake to sign Blanton and that he regretted it. No **** you ****ing idiot Dipoto. Any sane baseball fan knew Blanton was terrible and it was a terrible signing.
    I guess we are building a starting lineup for the worst lineup in the history of baseball.
    3 down 6 players to go.

vCash
    I didn't think it was that bad of a move at the time, :shurg: and I'm glad they didn't just cut him in September. Give him spring training to win his job back, he didn't so cut him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I didn't think it was that bad of a move at the time, :shurg: and I'm glad they didn't just cut him in September. Give him spring training to win his job back, he didn't so cut him.
    I knew it was terrible. The guy is trash. He didn't even deserve to pitch in spring training. He took starts from others that could have tried to make the team.

vCash
    Ron Tingley gets my vote.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    I would rather see Gary or Vernon at the plate than Blanton on the mound.
    They lock people up for saying things less crazy than this.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    They lock people up for saying things less crazy than this.
    ^^^^ this guy. Blanton's negative affect on a game is way worse. Gary or Vernon bat about 3-4 times a game with a line up of 9 people and we still have a chance to win. With Blanton on the mound the game is over by the second inning.

vCash
    I have a question, since Joe retired does his salary still counts against the salary cap this year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx08 View Post
    I have a question, since Joe retired does his salary still counts against the salary cap this year?
    Yes.

If the Angels didn't release him and then he decided to retire he would forfeit the money. He wouldn't have retired if we didn't release him though
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    Blanton is not terrible, he just need to find his stuff again which requires more outings. Yes, he is struggling but I seen worse, much worse. It's sad to see him go.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast