Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

No Playing Catch at Levi's Stadium?

The following acts are prohibited for fans inside and outside the stadium

No throwing objects -- liquid or solid, including footballs -- or causing anything to "become airborne"

No exploding anything -- including smoke bombs, stink bombs, or anything "repugnant or disgusting to the eyes or sense of smell"

No birds, fish, reptiles or animals, except guide dogs

No urinating or defecating anywhere except the bathroom

The following acts are prohibited for fans inside the stadium

No bringing weapons -- including guns, knives, Tasers, "impact weapons" or "chemical agents," unless you're a cop

No running on the field, going into the players locker rooms or entering any other prohibited areas unless you have a pass to be there -- and yes, that includes pre- and post-game times

No bringing in booze -- even in a flask

No going inside the stadium -- even for impromptu flag football games -- when no events are going on

No "disruptive, unsafe, noisy, boisterous or profane" activity -- we're looking at you, Seahawks fans

No buying an additional ticket to re-enter the stadium after you've been ejected

No air horns, bugles, powered megaphones, drums or other noise-making devices unless stadium officials approve

No smoking except in designated areas

No sitting in a seat that's not yours

No blocking the aisles

The following acts are prohibited for fans in stadium parking lots and other areas just outside the stadium

No "vehicle training," playing sports -- including football -- bicycling or skateboarding in the parking lots

No tailgating in unauthorized areas; it's up to the parking lot owners to approve tailgating, and the team says tailgating will be allowed in more than half the lots

No free parking

No taking up more than one space in the parking lot; there are higher fees and special spaces for RVs and other huge vehicles

No messing with the parking space next to yours

No music or any noise that can be heard from more than 50 feet away

No lingering in parking lots during specific events in which officials close the lots during the events

No selling food, drinks or anything else unless you're an authorized business, and no seeking employment or begging for money

No beer kegs. No glass containers unless it's for prescribed medication
    http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayf...ying-catch-all

Anybody else see this? You've got to be ****in kidding me. There's no way they're going to enforce this right? Everything else is understandable except I'm a little bummed about not being able to bring bottled beer in. Might seem like something minor but as someone who plans on tailgating at least once next year this really pisses me off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    The following acts are prohibited for fans inside and outside the stadium

No throwing objects -- liquid or solid, including footballs -- or causing anything to "become airborne"

No exploding anything -- including smoke bombs, stink bombs, or anything "repugnant or disgusting to the eyes or sense of smell"

No birds (pidgeon patrol will be waiting), fish (in case of earthquake), reptiles or animals, except guide dogs (I have yet to see a guide dog at a football game, but OK)

No urinating or defecating anywhere except the bathroom

The following acts are prohibited for fans inside the stadium

No bringing weapons -- including guns, knives, Tasers, "impact weapons" or "chemical agents," unless you're a cop (No Raiders fans allowed)

No running on the field, going into the players locker rooms or entering any other prohibited areas unless you have a pass to be there -- and yes, that includes pre- and post-game times

No bringing in booze -- even in a flask (Please be sure to vomit at designated can before entry. No sharing in the stadium!)

No going inside the stadium -- even for impromptu flag football games -- when no events are going on

No "disruptive, unsafe, noisy, boisterous or profane" activity -- we're looking at you, Seahawks fans (We only allow golf claps and speaking at a whisper)

No buying an additional ticket to re-enter the stadium after you've been ejected (You done been told once already!)

No air horns, bugles, powered megaphones, drums or other noise-making devices unless stadium officials approve

No smoking except in designated areas (puff then pass)

No sitting in a seat that's not yours

No blocking the aisles (Move yo fat ***!)

The following acts are prohibited for fans in stadium parking lots and other areas just outside the stadium

No "vehicle training," (prohibition of doughnuts) playing sports -- including football -- bicycling or skateboarding in the parking lots (no transportation other than gas powered allowed for travel to the game, like the SB there is also no walking to the stadium)

No tailgating in unauthorized areas; it's up to the parking lot owners to approve tailgating, and the team says tailgating will be allowed in more than half the lots

No free parking (Go to Jail, Go directly to Jail, Do Not Pass GO.)

No taking up more than one space in the parking lot; there are higher fees and special spaces for RVs and other huge vehicles

No messing with the parking space next to yours (No illin', yo)

No music or any noise that can be heard from more than 50 feet away (good luck with this whisper policy outside the stadium)
    No lingering in parking lots during specific events in which officials close the lots during the events

No selling food, drinks or anything else unless you're an authorized business, and no seeking employment or begging for money
    Nice list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    ZOMG JUGGERNAUTS!!!!!!

vCash
    Seeing tickets are about ten million dollars I dont think they have to worry about the tech community fans doing anything that doesn't completely fit in with bourgeois sensibility.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    But can I wear my wranglers?

vCash

No Playing Catch at Levi's Stadium?

Man I'm not going to like all these suits at the new stadium.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    your sig makes me laugh. Too funny.

Just for the record, I still do not like the new stadium.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    your sig makes me laugh. Too funny.

Just for the record, I still do not like the new stadium.
    Really? I like it. I think you will once you see a game played there. It will be sweet when it is filled up and the fans are so close to the field.