Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

The Raiders Get Hammered

These guys are not too impressed.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/video/o...hus-far-032514

vCash
    At least Kirk had positive things to say, Fujita was being analytical in his responses but that other guy, (didn't catch his name), was just trashing us. Always like Kirk Morrison glad to see his outlook.

vCash
    Wait the season started?!? By how much? jk

*has flashbacks of horrible past games we been routed*

vCash
    Proof is in the pudding. You will never get any respect until you start showing improvement. Guys like this make money giving their opinion and forecasts, and many times they are wrong. When they are wrong, they are not the ones held accountable. So its easy to run your mouth.

vCash
    Honestly those guys have about as much scouting skills as anyone here, and they are not Raider fans. I didnt even bother listening. I love how people say they would have signed younger guys instead of older vets with all that cap room. After Hardy and Orakpo were tagged what really young talent was out there to sign? We added talent that this team hasnt had in a while. Are they older yes, But they improved our team. Schaub is the same age as Palmer was when he joined the Raiders. We will get 2-3 if not more serviceable years from him. I believe we have a really good mix of Vets and young guys to bring along and we will only add talent.

vCash
    I've about had it with the media. Judgment has been passed before these guys have even hit the field. Busy-body morons. I'm not listening to their BS any more. They ruined Incognitos career b4 all the facts were in too. Hope they're proud.

vCash
    I wouldn't say we got hammered. It's easy to question what's going on based on the past. I like it this way. I really don't want anyone taking us seriously. Crow will be the only thing on their menu come game time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfarneti53 View Post
    At least Kirk had positive things to say, Fujita was being analytical in his responses but that other guy, (didn't catch his name), was just trashing us. Always like Kirk Morrison glad to see his outlook.
    Mike Pereira is the "other guy". He used to be the NFL's VP of officiating. How that qualifies him to evaluate the quality of players of the Raiders is a mystery to me. Quite obvious this guy has an axe to grind. Can only sit back and leave the haters to squirm in the mire of their bitterness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I wouldn't say we got hammered. It's easy to question what's going on based on the past. I like it this way. I really don't want anyone taking us seriously. Crow will be the only thing on their menu come game time.
    I too wouldn't say we got hammered....I would say though I think we got nailed!!

vCash
    I read the title and I thought it was going to be a video of all our new raiders celebrating getting liquored. Guess I was wrong.

vCash
    Yeah not too bad. Nobody is going to say anything super positive until we start winning. Nobody applauds the slow and steady approach. The only things that get kudos are the splashy moves, which as Fishedz repeatedly reminds us, we didn't make, and I'm very OK with that.
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Blah, blah, blah............Kirk Morrison was the only one who sees what they're trying to do , but also knows Reggie is under the gun a bit . The dysfunction rested on the shoulders of the previous man in charge and hopefully the last two years has rid us of that, of course only winning will prove that!

vCash
    Hammered is a strong word. Until we put up W's, no one is going to give us respect.
    I'm the only Raiders fan I know, still having nightmares about JaMarcus Russell.

vCash
    Winning changes everything. Signing the best players, drafting the best prospects, trading for the best talent doesn't hold any weight compared to winning. W's = Acknowledgement

vCash
    Nothing is won in March. Pickup a couple of starters in this draft and mouths will be shut in a quick hurry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast