Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Mavs Game Day Discussion Thread

HUGE win over OKC tonight. That dagger 3 Dirk hit to put us up 8 had me off my couch yelling like a maniac.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    That was one of the best games I've seen all year. I really thought That turn around 3 dirk shot at the end of the 4th was going in lol but Dirk was clutch when we needed him. Calderon is one of the best 3 point shooters in the league, I still can't believe they didn't invite him to the 3 point shoot out last month.

vCash
    We need to get 7th seed..

vCash
    5th isn't out of the question, but then again missing the playoffs isn't either.

Huge battle between 5-9. Let's get a home W against LAC tonight.

vCash
    I hate Chris Paul and Collison more than anyone not named James Harden...or Chalmers..but he's not in our conference.

vCash
    paul for sure ! collison hmm but griffin !!! he is a dunking crying monkyface... sorry but how he reacts on the court is so ...urgh
    ----
    I watched the OKC game and it feels like a deep playoff match at the and like it. but tell me what this durant kid is so skilled great to see him. Ok i have to say that some fouls he gets are crazy but i think he is a player who i can root for (when the mavs are out or not even in the PO)

--
    the Clippers Game oh man... don't want to say much about it so i will stop right now

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Well Ellis cost us the game and Dirk didn't come through in the final minutes..our defense isn't that good. Simple as that.

Loved what I saw from VC though he was killing it, Crowder as well

I don't really trust Ellis AT ALL though he's so frustrating. His deep 2 CHUCKS late in games with his pathetic flat shot and his damn turnovers/lack of court vision. I just don't like him. Better than Mayo though

vCash
    6 threes in a row by VC and Dirk!! CRAZY

vCash
    Ellis absolutely sucks in big games. Blair and crowder are not NBA level players even tho I like crowders hustle. Harris classic forcing drives..

vCash
    Ellis is an idiot

vCash
    bad game to many open shoots layups and so on...
    another big game from dirk wasted.... congratulation

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    The refs screwed us out of the GS game by not calling goldtending on that last play and if we end up missing the playoffs by 1 game, you can bet your *** Mark Cuban is going to talk about this game.

vCash
    Calderon never misses when he's open. I love that guy on offense. His defense is freaking funny lol. Love that guy tho.

We're going to win this game in LA too, They kick our butts everytime we see them but the team looks good right now.. sort of

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasTrilla23:28263923
    The refs screwed us out of the GS game by not calling goldtending on that last play and if we end up missing the playoffs by 1 game, you can bet your *** Mark Cuban is going to talk about this game.
    Ellis shouldn't have taken that shot that early anyway. Deserve to lose if ur THAT dumb

vCash
    Blake is flopping man..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast