Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kreider breaks hand - gone a month

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    when did this happen

vCash
    Well this sucks

vCash
    Rangers aren't saying anything beyond him not playing tomorrow. I wonder why?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Rangers aren't saying anything beyond him not playing tomorrow. I wonder why?
    they may be waiting for tests to come back.

vCash
    just lovely

vCash
    Really wish we could've made 1 more move at the deadline and try to get a top 6 forward. Any significant injury like this kills us up front..... here comes Miller, again

vCash
    Apparently it was from blocking a Michalek shot with an open hand in the first period last night according to Zipay. He only played 3 shifts in the third period.

That sucks but hopefully he makes a speedy recovery and we are still in the playoffs when he is ready to come back.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-25-2014 at 10:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MJL80 View Post
    Really wish we could've made 1 more move at the deadline and try to get a top 6 forward. Any significant injury like this kills us up front..... here comes Miller, again
    I am gonna look at this in a positive way though losing one of our bigger forechecking forwards is never a positive for this club but I am hoping they try St.Louis with Nash and Stepan. Put Miller with Brassard and Zuccarello and leave that Hagelin Pouliot Richards line together as they were really good yesterday. If anything good comes of this we get to try out St.Louis on the top line and hopefully they click, I would really like to see that trio together and then when Kreider gets back him Brass and Zucs together. As I said before it's not a good thing for us but it might force the coach to try St.Louis with Nash maybe, we need Marty getting some points to be successful this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    I am gonna look at this in a positive way though losing one of our bigger forechecking forwards is never a positive for this club but I am hoping they try St.Louis with Nash and Stepan. Put Miller with Brassard and Zuccarello and leave that Hagelin Pouliot Richards line together as they were really good yesterday. If anything good comes of this we get to try out St.Louis on the top line and hopefully they click, I would really like to see that trio together and then when Kreider gets back him Brass and Zucs together. As I said before it's not a good thing for us but it might force the coach to try St.Louis with Nash maybe, we need Marty getting some points to be successful this year.

I agree and while we are winning we are not close to firing on all cylinders. As bad as it is this is the time to try some stuff out and get MSL and Nash going

vCash
    Thats a tough injury for us because he adds some really good dynamics to this team (youth, size, speed, power).

I hope John Moore is okay as well. When Slats picked up Diaz many of us were like who? Why? But now it seems like a decent late season cheap pickup.

vCash
    The lines are as I had speculated they might be so hopefully tonight is the night St.Louis gets his mojo back.

vCash
    Chris Kreider will have surgery on his hand, out indefinitely

vCash
    ^^ sucks.