Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What if part II. Teddy Bridgewater

what if he falls which may be a possibility. See he makes it all the way to us at 16? There is no guarantee you are going to find a franchise QB when Romo hangs them up. Teddy B is also not a guarantee. But I am pulling the trigger. We arent going anywhere this year, or next unless Jerry gets his wish on expanding the playoffs which makes 8-8 even more acceptable in his eyes.

vCash
    I don't take a qb in the 1st this year even if they all fall to 16.
    this team needs help on d with it's 1st pick and many of it's others.

vCash
    Ok I understand that but we arent going anywhere next year. this team is horrible when it comes to the draft especially mid round picks. Like I said we arent making the playoffs this or next year no matter what anyone thinks. counting on this team to find 4-5 defensive starters even in a deep draft is a huge pipe dream

vCash

What if part II. Teddy Bridgewater

From what I've heard these qbs aren't very good coming out this year, I agree I don't touch any of them in the 1st. Wouldn't mind seeing us take a mccaron or mettenberger in the 3rd or 4th but I wouldn't waste my 1st.

vCash
    No QB with the first. And maybe not till next year. With all the QB that are going to go in the first 2 rounds this year it will leave a lot of teams drafting other positions next year because it will be too early to call any of the ones drafted this year a bust. Next year is the year too swoop in and grab the future QB.

vCash
    We need 3 defensive starters from this draft or we will not compete for a SB this year.

vCash
    We have the worse defense in the NFL, so I don't think we should be looking at qb at all with the first 4 picks
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    I'd pass. There are too many other positions of need. Not to mention it sounds like Orton will be back and we just signed Weeden. Wait till next year.
    Who knows we might suck enough to be in the mix for a real franchise qb next year (Mariota or Jamison). Jk...... or am I? Lol.

vCash
    Cowboys need to holdout for Winston...I see them picking in the top five next year so this is perfect! New coach..new system with a young franchise QB
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    From what I've heard these qbs aren't very good coming out this year, I agree I don't touch any of them in the 1st. Wouldn't mind seeing us take a mccaron or mettenberger in the 3rd or 4th but I wouldn't waste my 1st.
    I like the idea of murray in the 5th, but not if orton decides to come back.

vCash
    I know our schedule is tough next year and our defense is in shambles but lets not act like the offense is horrible.
    With a historically bad defense last year we won 8 games. Blew 2 huge leads (det,gb) and were 1 good drive away from making the playoffs.

If were healthy and have a solid draft I think we can compete next year. Alot of ifs but its possible
    Just something to be a little optimistic about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    I know our schedule is tough next year and our defense is in shambles but lets not act like the offense is horrible.
    With a historically bad defense last year we won 8 games. Blew 2 huge leads (det,gb) and were 1 good drive away from making the playoffs.

If were healthy and have a solid draft I think we can compete next year. Alot of ifs but its possible
    Just something to be a little optimistic about.
    agreed. i'm definitely not writing them off next year like some in here. there's always a chance and that's why they play the games on the field. this draft is important, especially for the d. qb is not a pressing need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corked Bat View Post
    agreed. i'm definitely not writing them off next year like some in here. there's always a chance and that's why they play the games on the field. this draft is important, especially for the d. qb is not a pressing need.
    IMO, if a qb drops, and he was on our board ranked In the top 5, we take him. Worked for green bay.

manziel, or bridgewater.

I was torn before, but not really anymore. No brainer IMO. especially with room coming off 2 back surgeries in the last year.

we need defenwse, that's not debatable, I agree. but the value of drafting a franchise qb for the future is to much value to ignore.

Now im not saying just draft a qb. im saying, if a top 5 pick drops to us at 16, then we should grab him. not just a 1st round qb prospect, but a top 5 pick. ala, Rodgers, who was rumored to go number 1 before he fell....

vCash
    has for how we will do, IMO, it all depends on health. if lee, carter, and 3 out of the 4 defensive lineman get hurt, murray misses 4-8 games, we lose a couple lineman, yeah, will suck...

but if some how, someway, we can just have a normal amount of injuries, stay relatively healthy, I think we will be in the playoffs.

especially in the weak east.

vCash
    Trade the pick and get another 1st round pick for next year. Same thing that happened with Brady Quinn and J.P. Losman. They don't need to draft a 1st round QB in order to find a franchise QB for the future. Only QB I can see them taking in the 1st is Manziel. But I think Vikings is going to draft him. I would trade the 16th pick for Jaguars 2015 1st round and 2014 2nd round. That's if they draft Clowney or Mack with the 3rd pick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast