Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Ladies and Gentlemen, Raymond Feltdown vs the pick n' roll Jack [Parental Advisory]

http://youtu.be/TR6LIZcB360

- Woody needs to be fired
    - Feltdown needs jesus
    - and JR is quite possibly the dumbest weak side defender on this team
    Last edited by SFrush90; 03-24-2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT EMBED VIDEOS/IMAGES
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    My lord.. This is terrible..
    The Dark Knight Rises to Save Gotham Once again..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EnWhyKay View Post
    My lord.. This is terrible..
    Exactly.

vCash
    Remember when crazy8s was here trying to front like that wasn't him?

vCash
    I want people to watch that video. Ok, watch it clearly. Watch how many times Jack beats Feltdown to his strong side. Jack is a righty! Feltdown makes no attempt what so ever to prevent his strong side, he's so bad at it, that Tyson has to stick one on one w/ his man, doubling the PG for sometimes stretches of :03-:04 secs and when that happens there's always a trailer that the Knicks leave wide open. And the weak side defender is JR Smith vs a C LOLS

when that happens JR doesn't know how to defend 1 on 1 roll men. So that leaves the 3pt wide open.

Amazing how Woodson hasn't taught this team proper help D while trying to ice the PnR.
    Last edited by KniCks4LiFe; 03-24-2014 at 03:49 PM.

vCash
    Good find. This video is a must see. Clearly shows why Woodson and Felton must go. (And why Melo needs to pass more).

vCash
    Love the shout out to the "****ing idiots" who want to blame Chandler.

vCash
    Is that you doing the video Felton is terrible, melo had a real bad quarter.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Is that you doing the video Felton is terrible, melo had a real bad quarter.
    nah. And yeh he is. I'm not even faulting Melo there. A coach literally has no idea what to run. There's a point Woody draws up a double screen to set Melo up for a contested 3. There's another point you can clearly see Deng is jumping the entry pass to Melo and Woody still draws that same play. Hell there's a point they double screen to set up Feltdown who is one of the worst finishers in the NBA.

vCash
    Who ever is doing the commentary on this video would coach this team better than Woodson. ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    nah. And yeh he is. I'm not even faulting Melo there. A coach literally has no idea what to run. There's a point Woody draws up a double screen to set Melo up for a contested 3. There's another point you can clearly see Deng is jumping the entry pass to Melo and Woody still draws that same play. Hell there's a point they double screen to set up Feltdown who is one of the worst finishers in the NBA.
    Yeah I don't blame melo for anything minus the charge. Felton is surprisingly quick and has been doing solid offensively of late. Too bad we can put Felton Pablo and Murray together to make an average pg at least they would be able to stay in front of a pg lol. Woodson is a horrible coach he doesn't adjust to anything also agree with the guy on the chandler hate it's a joke llol
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Felton is GARBAGE!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah I don't blame melo for anything minus the charge. Felton is surprisingly quick and has been doing solid offensively of late. Too bad we can put Felton Pablo and Murray together to make an average pg at least they would be able to stay in front of a pg lol. Woodson is a horrible coach he doesn't adjust to anything also agree with the guy on the chandler hate it's a joke llol
    Feltdown has always been quick, he's just an idiot w/ it. Agreed about Feltdown, Pabs and Murray making an average PG. Actually those 3 together makes a lesser version of Kyle Lowry.

don't you wish you could sit next to Phil while he was watching this game in LA or on his media device somewhere?

vCash
    Sadly, this isn't even close to a bad game for Felton. This is just 2014 Felton being himself...
    J.R. Smith: "They were pretty much scoring at will. Especially my guy. I don't know what the hell I was doing on defense."

Raymond Felton : "The play was give the ball to Melo."

vCash
    If you look at 4:30, Chandler was clearly motioning him to funnel Jack right. Clyde said it live during the broadcast too. At that point he was already committed to the strong side so you didn't want to give up the middle of the floor but once Chandler went up with Varejao, the help was gone and Jack blitzed Ray with his first step and got 10 feet of space for a clean jumper.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast