Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Giants Option Kontos, Runzler to AAA

vCash

Giants Option Kontos, Runzler to AAA

What about Petit?

vCash
    Meh, hasn't had a great spring, and Huff will work fine as the long reliver. I'd rather Law make the team.

vCash
    Petit, Machi and Law would be my guess.

Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats

Only one person doesn't understand the ignore list. Predictable and cowardly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RTL View Post
    Petit, Machi and Law would be my guess.
    I think Bochy will want a 3rd lefty.

vCash
    He could. Petit, Huff and Machi are all out of options so it could be all three. No telling with Bochy/Sabean.

Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats

vCash
    Petit/Machi/Huff would be the most uninspiring decision but also the most likely. For a team that didn't do anything to upgrade the starting rotation, there's no excuse for using carrying those 3 guys in the pen. The Giants plan should have been to shorten games not allow teams to comeback vs their bullpen.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    He could. Petit, Huff and Machi are all out of options so it could be all three. No telling with Bochy/Sabean.
    The could also use the age-old Giants tradition of the phantom DL. You're probably right though. Like Steven said, that would be pretty uninspiring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    For a team that didn't do anything to upgrade the starting rotation, there's no excuse for using carrying those 3 guys in the pen.
    You have to admit Hudson is an upgrade.

vCash
    You have to admit Hudson is an upgrade.
    Yeah, I suppose the Giants deserve some props for replacing Zito, but you get the point.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I do share your disappointment.

vCash
    I was going to comment on that as well. Replacing Zito with Hudson is a momentous upgrade.
    ˇTHREEINFIVE!

vCash
    I'd call it a 126 million dollar-upgrade.