Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Jurickson Profar out 10-12 Weeks

Jeff Wilson ‏@JeffWilson_FWST 5m
    #Rangers second baseman Jurickson Profar to miss 10-12 weeks with shoulder injury http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/03...iss-10-12.html
    Jeff Wilson ‏@JeffWilson_FWST 37m
    Assistant GM Thad Levine wouldn't speculate on prospect Rougned Odor as replacement for Jurickson Profar. #Rangers to first look internally.

vCash
    Absolutely **** ****** ****.

Really looking forward to watching him play.

vCash
    All of these injuries suck, I wish him a full and speedy recovery.

vCash
    Bob Nightengale ‏@BNightengale 1m
    One veteran American League scout insists that #Rangers prospect Rougned Odor is so talented they won't miss a beat with Profar out 3 months

vCash

Damn, that sucks

vCash
    Excuse me while I find something tall to jump off.

Unreal the injuries this team has, it makes me not even want the season to start

vCash
    Sad to hear this, hopefully he recovers and lives up to his potential for the sake of that team.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 46-52, games this week vs. Blue Jays (4), Rays (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: Good draft and off-season so far.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    Damn, this sucks
    Future Ace

vCash
    IMO, this is a product of Rangers management which could have been avoided. I never thought Profar physically was ready to endure a full season in the majors last year which again I believe has bearing on this year. The kid was 160 soaking wet , a thin 160 or so. He appeared to be a bit frail and that could be why he has experienced a couple of injuries during Spring Training.

Same thing with Feliz and Ogando for that matter. Neither one of them should have been pushed or allowed to compete for a SP spot. Neither look to be built for that type of physical demand

vCash

And the fantasy squad takes an early blow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveone View Post
    IMO, this is a product of Rangers management which could have been avoided. I never thought Profar physically was ready to endure a full season in the majors last year which again I believe has bearing on this year. The kid was 160 soaking wet , a thin 160 or so. He appeared to be a bit frail and that could be why he has experienced a couple of injuries during Spring Training.

Same thing with Feliz and Ogando for that matter. Neither one of them should have been pushed or allowed to compete for a SP spot. Neither look to be built for that type of physical demand
    Does profar have injury history in the past?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveone View Post

Since you....who probably has no idea WTF he is talking about...feels Profar can't stand up to the game physically, then the Rangers front office ****ed up?

Just dumb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    Since you....who probably has no idea WTF he is talking about...feels Profar can't stand up to the game physically, then the Rangers front office ****ed up?

Just dumb

Never said that he couldn't stand up to the game physically. I did imply they rushed his development IMO, however. That is simply a construct by you to support what you mistakenly hope is a valid point to undermine what my thought was on the matter. In other words I project what I think the problem could be with Profar based upon what I have read since his insinuation into the line up last year. Yet, you reach further by projecting that I state that the FO ...eFed up... That's just brilliant Y2K....

So, not only are you hi jacking the thread by insinuating things that I never stated regarding Profar, your premise is what is, as you say....dumb. So add hypocritical to the list.

To be clear, I believe they forced him in too early last year and that possibly has bearing this year as evidenced by his injury. In fact that was mentioned by some beat writers last year after speaking with a couple of club folks. Looks like the facts are on my side at this point huh Y2K?

On another note- yes I believe the FO did eF up on Ogando and Feliz by forcing or allowing them into the starting rotation when it was clear they were not capable of sustaining the physical demand. So the FO absolutely eFed up on these two. Why not Profar? Daniels even admitted as much on Feliz, huh?

Don't let the facts get in the way of your emotion though.
    Last edited by waveone; 03-27-2014 at 10:22 AM.