Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Pablo Sandoval asked for "well north of Pence's 5-year/$90M deal"

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Pablo isn't even worth $18M AAV, let alone more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Pablo isn't even worth $18M AAV, let alone more.
    Ya he's way too inconsistent for that price. Obviously he has the talent to be worth that much with his 5.1 and 5.5 WAR seasons, but then you also have the Hyde season where he had a WAR of 1.4, 2.5, and 2.3.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I like the ceiling of Pablo going forward more than Pence. Don't trust him to be consistently healthy or productive though.

No way I'd be pleased with him signing for figures like mentioned at the moment.

vCash
    When you get into 5 year deals at that kind of money, I'd rather take the sure thing that the "Jekyll & Hyde" like Rush mentioned...

vCash
    Read the Giants want to use the Martin Prado blueprint. Prado got 3/40 and has 5+war and then 2war seasons similar to Pablo.

vCash
    If he thinks hes worth a ton more than 3/$40M, let him test the market. His inconsistencies can be someone else's problem. Most likely LA...

vCash
    Pablo must get his pants tailored because he has a lot of balls asking for a contract that big after the past two seasons.

Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats
    Splifftone, OptiskeptSF and Ciaban have a lot in common

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RTL View Post
    Pablo must get his pants tailored because he has a lot of balls asking for a contract that big after the past two seasons.
    I'll spare you the 3 letter abbreviation, but that literally made me laugh out loud!

vCash
    Pablo will have absolutely no trouble getting a lot of money. It's going to be fun seeing him put up a career year in this contract year.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    If he really goes ******* with the bat, he might be able to hoodwink Sabes & Co. into getting himself the Zito.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    Pablo will have absolutely no trouble getting a lot of money. It's going to be fun seeing him put up a career year in this contract year.
    Agreed, but I don't want to see the Giants overpay him. I'd rather them try and throw money at Headley.

vCash
    Yeah. Of course Sandoval will get a bunch of money. Doesn't mean I want the Giants to massively overpay for a super inconsistent player.

vCash
    Panda sells a lot of hats, therefore Panda wants hat money.

I didn't see Pablo in any of the Giants commercials for this year. That might be a sign that ownership expects not to sign him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    Panda sells a lot of hats, therefore Panda wants hat money.

I didn't see Pablo in any of the Giants commercials for this year. That might be a sign that ownership expects not to sign him.
    That's an interesting point, he isn't involved in any of the marketing. He's not on Season Ticket stock, either. Might no t mean anything, but interesting all the same.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast