Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jeanie Buss is an idiot

For those that didn't hear her today on 710 ESPN, here is the link.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=10641353

A few things she said that got me.

When trying to justify Kobe's dumb contract she says she doesn't want to worry about "that cap space stuff and just worry about the people"

Your job is to put the best product on the court. Not make everyone feel all tingly inside.

She says she is "the one", "the boss", and "at the top of the food chain". She says Jim has to report to her. She says she can remove Jim from his position if she wanted to. So anyone that has a problem with Jim, should have a problem with his enabler. She could have relieved Jim and inserted Phil but she didn't due to her dads wishes.

When asked about the product on the court she says that is "not her department" But excuse me, if you are the boss, the one, and at the top of the food chain of the Lakers, basketball is your only department. That comes first and foremost. The business will follow.

She was the bright one to put up the Howard billboards. And she still "doesn't know why he left" What? Have you looked at the Lakers and at the Rockets? Why would he not leave?

The night before she started crying on television when thinking about Magic not being able to get a farewell tour. She says that is why they signed Kobe to that contract. To make sure he retires a Laker and gets a farewell tour. I guess he needs to be the highest paid player in the league to remain a Laker.

This woman should not be the owner of the Lakers. She is supposed to be a business woman but cries every chance she gets.

vCash

Jeanie Buss is an idiot

We're doomed.

vCash
    The stuff about the farewell tour made me cringe. Your job is to build a basketball team not worry about farewell tours. It makes it look like winning is not a priority above little marketing gimmicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    The stuff about the farewell tour made me cringe. Your job is to build a basketball team not worry about farewell tours. It makes it look like winning is not a priority above little marketing gimmicks.
    Actually, it is her job to worry about things like a farewell tour. The building of the team, as she put so wonderfully, goes through Jim and Mitch because they are head of basketball operations. She leads the business side and a farewell tour is good business.

vCash
    She sounded like brother Jim had his dick up her *** while sister Janie was fingering her *****.

She sounded scared, hesitant and down right pathetic in her interview. Truly embarrassing.

vCash
    She must be dying on the inside having to back her brother knowing what a moron he is. She knew that Phil would be the best choice, but now that he is gone, she is on damage control once again. She and others like Ireland, Shelburne, and the rest of the apologists have their work cut out for them over the next few years because the ****ups will continue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    She sounded like brother Jim had his dick up her *** while sister Janie was fingering her *****.

She sounded scared, hesitant and down right pathetic in her interview. Truly embarrassing.
    Eloquently put, I would say.

vCash

Get over it, Shakeeel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Actually, it is her job to worry about things like a farewell tour. The building of the team, as she put so wonderfully, goes through Jim and Mitch because they are head of basketball operations. She leads the business side and a farewell tour is good business.
    Funny how her focus is on Kobe's farewell rather than Kobe's 6th ring and the Lakers' 17th to tie Boston.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Get over it, Shakeeel.
    Is that ur sex name?

vCash
    Imagine if the Lakers were a communal property...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    But if she is what she says she is, She can't just worry about the business side of things. Do you think Dr. Buss just cared about the money side? You have to be able to wear multiple hats. If I owned a pizzeria, and someone came and complained about my food, I wouldn't be able to say "talk to the cooks that i employee. I hired them to take care of that stuff. I'm just here to take your money."

vCash
    Funny how her focus is on Kobe's farewell rather than Kobe's 6th ring and the Lakers' 17th to tie Boston.
    Exactly. And for her to start crying on t.v. just thinking about it really upsets me. Her menopause must be on 5th gear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DODGERS&LAKERS View Post
    Exactly. And for her to start crying on t.v. just thinking about it really upsets me. Her menopause must be on 5th gear.
    She's gonna flip one of these days and jump off the ledge.

vCash
    You guys need to stop. The woman is honoring her dads wishes. Saying F my dads last wishes jim gtfo would beyond hard. She knows what she needs to do. But this isn't normal business, this is blood. You have to look at it from her point of view. None of you give a **** cause its not your dad and brother. But lets not act like this is just some incompetent minion she can kick to the curve.
    Last edited by jayjay33; 03-21-2014 at 01:23 AM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast