Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wink Raiders Showing Intrest in WR DeSean Jackson

With most of the big-name free agents being taken off the market, the attention lately has now turned to the DeSean Jackson saga with the Philadelphia Eagles and the possibility of them being willing to trade their star offensive playmaker. Now, according to Ian Rapoport, there are two more teams in the mix that have called the team about a possible deal, the Oakland Raiders and the Carolina Panthers.

Both of these teams are in need of a number one wide receiver, more so the Panthers to be honest. After losing every notable wideout from their roster, the Panthers would seem the most likely of teams to try and pull a deal for Jackson to get Cam Newton some help in the passing game.

However, you never know what Mark Davis and the Raiders will do, that much we’ve learned through history with the organization and the Davis family.

One thing is for sure, though, as the days go on, it doesn’t seem like a guarantee that Jackson will be playing in Philly next season.

-Ian Rapoport tweet: @RapSheet
    I said early the #Jets were among the teams that called the #Eagles about DeSean Jackson. Two others: #Panthers & #Raiders. Lots of interest
    5:06 PM - 20 Mar 2014

Links:
    http://fansided.com/2014/03/20/nfl-r...esean-jackson/

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet
    Last edited by RaiderFanBL9; 03-20-2014 at 08:37 PM.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    It's not going to happen. Reggie won't even trade draft picks and he definitely wouldn't make a monumental exception for a money hungry distraction named Desean "Headcase" Jackson.

Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

vCash
    Sooner the better....As long as the price isn't too high. I would even throw in Denarius Moore to sweeten the pot.

vCash
    Is it me, or does it seem like the Raiders are linked to just about everyone? I think it's the agents stirring things up to get a better deal. Need to create some tension or competition? Just link the Raiders to the player. It happened during free agency, and we never even brought the guy in for a look (Vick, Raji...etc.).

vCash
    Low pick next year.....

vCash
    Most likely won't happen. But what I take from this if true, is no WR at #5 in Reggie's plans, thankfully.

To go along with the rumored interest in Allen as well, most likely no DL at #5 either. OL looks solid too.

I wonder.

McGOAT

vCash
    Pryor and Moore

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    A threat at WR , or on Offense period, would be welcome. I am so sick of the guys who never pan out such as:

Javon Walker'
    Randy Moss
    Porter
    Ford
    Moore
    DHB
    Schilens
    and on and on....

This guy, like him or not, flat out plays. He sometimes dominates games in both recieving and returning. He is 27 years old i think, worth it.

vCash
    So if we're interested in him the door open for Incognito right? Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by csraiders View Post
    So if we're interested in him the door open for Incognito right? Lol
    Ha thats what I'm hoping for more than anything.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    For a 4th MAYBE 3rd round pick, I'd take it in a heartbeat. WR group would be legendary, along the lines of old Raiders tradition.

Imagine with this current offensive line, a competent QB (via draft or vet like Shaub or Vick) and even a slight running game this offensive would score some serious pointage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    A threat at WR , or on Offense period, would be welcome. I am so sick of the guys who never pan out such as:

Javon Walker'
    Randy Moss
    Porter
    Ford
    Moore
    DHB
    Schilens
    and on and on....

This guy, like him or not, flat out plays. He sometimes dominates games in both recieving and returning. He is 27 years old i think, worth it.

Exactly. He is one of the young top recievers in the NFL who happens to be available for a 3rd round pick.

Those who are turning thier nose up at DeSean either havent watched him play, or are flat out ignorant in regards to football.

DeSean would excell here, and im dead sure he'd be much happier playing in his former college home (He went to Cal).

Pull the trigger, and trade D. Moore for a 4th.
    Last edited by S & B Bleeder; 03-20-2014 at 09:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Ha thats what I'm hoping for more than anything.
    Do you really want Cognito? This guy is a serious headcase. Didn't we learn anything from the Barrett Robbins incident? Do you remember that?

vCash
    Ship them Pryor and Moore for Barkley and Jackson... and I would be very, very happy.

I'll say this - if Oakland can swing this, then trade for (or sign) Schaub, the Raiders will have a very potent offense on paper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Taylor View Post
    Do you really want Cognito? This guy is a serious headcase. Didn't we learn anything from the Barrett Robbins incident? Do you remember that?
    A player off his critical meds is a much, MUCH different situation than a player with anger issues. In fact, they are totally different universes.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast