Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Concensus on Derrick Williams?

What do we think of Williams so far? Has he done enough to show that he should be a big part of the rotation next year? Should we try to ship him elsewhere? Is he a small forward or a power forward? After seeing 50 games of him, what's your opinion?
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    I see Williams as a scorer off the bench. He can back-up both forward spots. I like him a little better at PF because of the mismatches he creates on offense. I don't think he's a key part of the team going forward (unless we lose Rudy). I also don't think he has a ton of trade value. If we can throw him into a trade for a starting caliber PF, that would be great. If not, hold on to him and see if he improves over the summer.

vCash
    Except for his occasional highlight reel play. I've soured on him.

vCash
    If Derrick Williams gets consistent minutes he's going to put up some decent numbers. He's had some spot starts where he's played very well. Also, I don't think he's had a lot of issues guarding the 3 as predicted by many. I think he's giving solid effort on both ends of the floor.

I also like his aggressiveness to the basket. He gets there with ease!

vCash
    he is real talented, step your game up dude!

vCash
    I think he is a useful bench player. He is a tweener so he is really not a starting PF or a starting SF but against certain teams he can create matchup problems. I like him coming off the bench with minutes varied depending on opponents, he matches up well against teams who have smaller PF's or SF who lack quickness.

vCash
    Bench player who needs to work on his shot/FT shot.