Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rockets and Warriors are third and fourth in Hollinger's rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    How do I think [Kevin] Love helps his team lose? Terrible defense, chucker, basically a of version if Monta

vCash
    Heat and Thunder are still ahead of Rox and Warriors imo.

So 5/6 would be more realistic.

vCash
    I find it insane that the Blazers are 7th on his rankings... which puts them at 6th in the Western Conference.

Just nasty deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Rockets VS Warriors fans in 3...2...1...FIGHT!!!

vCash
    hollinger puts recent play and margin way over record. in fact his whole system is designed to make actual records meaningless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    hollinger puts recent play and margin way over record. in fact his whole system is designed to make actual records meaningless.
    pretty much. I mean, my Wolves have been top 10 all year basically, despite never being in the playoff picture.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    I don't see how Portland can still be 7th, we've played like poop the last 10-15 games.
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don't see how Portland can still be 7th, we've played like poop the last 10-15 games.
    yeah, but he factors in SOS over recent play, and you still have a +4.5 margin the last 10. You ran into a really tough stretch of teams, the equation factors that in.

Hollinger's system isn't perfect, but its a whole lot stronger than most I have come across on major sports sites.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    how many times has hollingers #1 ranked team won the championship?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    yeah, but he factors in SOS over recent play, and you still have a +4.5 margin the last 10. You ran into a really tough stretch of teams, the equation factors that in.

Hollinger's system isn't perfect, but its a whole lot stronger than most I have come across on major sports sites.
    Yeah, we have played an insanely hard schedule the last 10 or so games, but what kills me is they were on top or in position to win in virtually all the games and just **** the bed and let the other team win.

They lost to the Pacers, SA, Thunder, LAC, Lakers, Mavs, Rockets, and GSW by a combined 27 points. That's 3.4 points per.

I guess that's why we haven't been penalized by his system but man, that is a terrible omen going into the playoffs...
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Clippers still running ****. JJ Redick and Jamal Crawford both went through practice with the team today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Clippers still running ****. JJ Redick and Jamal Crawford both went through practice with the team today.
    Clippers are scary. The Warriors and the Rockets rather play each other than the Clips. I still like our chances tho

vCash
    They are on a collision course for a playoff matchup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah, we have played an insanely hard schedule the last 10 or so games, but what kills me is they were on top or in position to win in virtually all the games and just **** the bed and let the other team win.

They lost to the Pacers, SA, Thunder, LAC, Lakers, Mavs, Rockets, and GSW by a combined 27 points. That's 3.4 points per.

I guess that's why we haven't been penalized by his system but man, that is a terrible omen going into the playoffs...
    when you guys started out so hot early in the season, I remember I brought up this stretch specifically.

Look, Portland is the most well balanced team in the league possibly. They have more players with 5 win shares than any other team easily. You have no weak link as a starter, and no elite as a starter. Bench is solid. Its why LMA has been overrated this year, as was Lillard. There just isn't a noticeable weak link. But, it will be up to Stotts come playoff time to steer them into the 04' Pistons type run, because that was a similar team in that nobody on their roster was a superstar, but every starter was an above average starter to very good player.

My money is that Portland loses round 1 to Houston, but we shall see.

vCash
    They put in work !
    Be $wavy

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast