vCash

Kyle Lowry on Miami Heat's Radar!

Lowry bout to get PAID this off season
    http://www.balldontstop.com/kyle-low...mi-heat-radar/

vCash
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    highly doubt this happens. Lowry is 27. He is better in cashing in on the biggest deal he can get. He would probably need to take a considerable paycut (as would the big 3), to get this done.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    no way, Lowry plays for the money. check out his advance line in seasons where he is an expiring contract compared to when he's in the middle of a secure deal.

vCash
    That would be good for the heat, finally get an upgrade over chalmers and probably extend the life of their aging stars a bit.

vCash
    Would be an interesting signing for good. I wonder how much he would really have the ball in the offense, with Wade and Bron still here. I can't see him having significantly more touches than Chalmers really in our offense, but who knows
    Hawks Mock Offseason GM

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    LOL... He's not joining the heat... Lowry wants leadership and money and in Miami he will get neither.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    hes coming off being way underpaid last few years, and this is most likely his last and biggest contract, doubt he takes any type of pay cut, and the ways hes played this yr he will get close to a max from somebody im guessing 10-12 mil a yr
    Twitter me PSDers I follow back @Electrro

vCash
    Lowry would not go to the Heat to be the 5th option.

vCash
    Uh....no.

vCash
    Lowry will be a Laker.
    Let's stop kidding ourselves...

Thsee are kind of moves Lakers make after losing.

vCash
    Lowry will either stay in toronto, or if a team is that intrested we may se a s&t

the guy wants to get paid, and being a starter and significant part of the core is important to him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    no way, Lowry plays for the money. check out his advance line in seasons where he is an expiring contract compared to when he's in the middle of a secure deal.
    apparently last summer his new GM let him have it verbally, telling him that he is going to be on one year deals if he doesn't live up to his potential.

Now, that being said, we will have to wait and see if he is just playing hard because of his contract upcoming, or if he really has turned the corner, attitude wise.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    apparently last summer his new GM let him have it verbally, telling him that he is going to be on one year deals if he doesn't live up to his potential.

Now, that being said, we will have to wait and see if he is just playing hard because of his contract upcoming, or if he really has turned the corner, attitude wise.
    theres no doubt in my mind that its a bit of both... Nothing motivates like money and at the same time he has emerged as a leader and has done a great job at it. thats not something you can fake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post

Woj just wrote an article about it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-kyl...225543400.html

It's a great read and it makes you believe that Lowry really has matured and turned that corner. His quotes in the article are exactly what you'd like to hear. He has regrets and remorse and admitted his actions were juvenile and rash.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast