Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Jenkins

vCash

Mike Jenkins

Per 98.7 The Fan

Reports the Bucs sign CB Mike Jenkins

Yeahh buddy!!
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    Im exited about this. Im a huge MJ fan from USF. Hes a fighter out there. Lovie can get him back to his hard hitting ways.
    The Legends

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz:28185794
    Im exited about this. Im a huge MJ fan from USF. Hes a fighter out there. Lovie can get him back to his hard hitting ways.
    friendly contract to a little over a million for one year.

We just need another WR and im set for FA
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    Agreed^

I think a stable WR to spell. I'm telling y'all Were targeting Sammy Watkins.
    The Legends

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I feel good with FA for now, let's what we can get in the draft. After that I think their will be a few names we can grab from.

vCash
    Great signing. I wouldn't call our secondary elite but they do look like a group that will make you pay if any mistakes. With int or big hits

2014 is a New Beginning

vCash
    This guy has been burned so many times. Hope were not expecting much out of him.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz:28185855
    Agreed^

im really hoping we are but the way for him to fall to us is so daunting!! We know hes not going to the Texans. The rams is a high chance, Browns need another WR, Raiders need another speed guy for to go with James Jones. The Jags dont know what they have in the troubled Blackmam so maybe they will grab him and even the Falcons who have a older Roddney White could grab him. I see little chance he falls to us and trading up isnt an option
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    Jenkins, Banks, Gorrer, Johnson, Gaitor, Melvin, Moore, Carr and maybe some rookies

Can't wait for those battles!

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    I'm not a huge fan of M. Jenkins, but it is a cheep signing and even if he is a first round bust, that does not mean he is not capable of being a reliable #3, which is exactly what he is getting paid to do. Him and L. Johnson should form a good 3/4 punch at the CB position.

Clowney, Mack, Sammy, or a QB (Teddy/Blake for me personally) would all be solid picks for us at 7. Otherwise I would look for a trade down. I would not be upset to see Evans at 7 either as I feel he is a top 10 talent. I also think A. Barr is a great player, maybe even a top 5 talent. I just don't know how he would fit in a 4-3.

vCash
    Not great but he's a good cheap depth signing. Think he could be good in the skot

Sent from car ramrod
    [CENTER][[CENTER]

vCash
    I expect Jenkins to not only compete for the nickel but to challenge Banks as the #2 as well

Coach Lovie and that great staff will bring out the best in Mike.

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Agreed^

Watkins or a qb. the stock on these qbs are dropping. IMO, thats awesome for us. I would love the opportunity to bring in teddy to be our guy. I think at 7 were hoping either watkins or bridge will be there, if not, were taking an OT. either way, im stoked. I love the jenkins signing. yea we need a returner, but we will find one, i know we will.

i think this year, we wait on a SLB and next year, make that our #1 priority. this year has to go to the offensive side of the ball. we need speed on offense and if were not gonna go with glennon, then we need to draft a qb early, preferably on day one or 2nd round on day two.

also would not be mad if we drafted donald. hes the only DL i want in the 1st round. I know clowney is there, but something about donald screams all-pro. Mcoy, donald, mcdonald, spence, clayborn, bowers, gholdston, and johnson would be a very talented and great dl rotation. and having this problem is something that we havent had in YEARS, so if donald is taken, i will be very happpy as well.
    The Big Bucs

vCash
    I'm a huge Donald fan, his film is really good. I'd love if we grabbed him at 7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Justintyme View Post
    I'm a huge Donald fan, his film is really good. I'd love if we grabbed him at 7
    If he's the BPA on our Bucs board by the time we pick #7 lets do it

I wouldn't be upset at all. He's a menacing BEAST who can play ANYWHERE on our DL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast