Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

The 'Flys' Mock Draft

Finally decided to play with the fanspeak, and this is what I came up with.

1) - HaHa Clinton-Dix (S-Alabama) -- I passed on Mike Evans for the bigger need and because I DON'T THINK we'll go WR in the 1st, although in real life I'm not sure I could have done it.

2) - Ryan Shazier (ILB-THE Ohio State) - Oh...my...heavens !!

3) - Jarvis Landry (WR-LSU) - Here's our early WR as he falls right into our lap. Should fit our offense pretty well as a possession/slot guy who's very intelligent.

4) - Kareem Martin (DE-North Carolina) - Really like this guy as a mid rounder, pretty disruptive player with great frame for an end (6-6 275 and a big wingspan), perhaps he can pick up some stuff from Peppers?

5) - Tyler Larsen (C-Utah St) - Here's our center for the future / competition for Tretter. Bloodline (Bro plays for the Ravens), he held up well against Donald in the Senior Bowl, and he claims to have never allowed a sack.

6) - Cody Hoffman (WR-BYU) - Double dipping at WR as I like the kid as a sleeper...he was injured quite a bit last year and was never the same when he came back but he was productive prior to that. Huge kid and would be a great red-zone target for us. Can leap right over guys and get the ball

7) Connor Shaw (QB-South Carolina) - Our development project for the future. I don't understand why nobody likes this kid, his intangibles are Tebow-esque and all he does is win & prove people wrong. Kid worked out 6 hours a day just to prep for the scouting combine. He has decent accuracy (24TD and ONE int last year). Tough as a ***** though, I'd love to see what McCarthy can make of him.

That's my little educated opinion, take it with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by Superfly; 03-19-2014 at 07:10 PM.

vCash
    I love every single guy on there but Landry. I'm just not a fan. I don't see it on that one.

Martin is interesting in a 34. I don't love it but it's interesting.

Here's the thing on Connor Shaw. He gets hurt......EVERY GAME. Like EVERY GAME.

If you could guarantee me he could stay healthy. Like play 14 games a year average. He'd go round 3. I've never in my life seen a guy get hurt so many freaking times in a career. Like, not huge major ones but always something. I swear every Saturday I sat down I saw him get hurt. I've never seen anything like it lol.

If we got HaHa and then Shazier, Ted could just drop the mic like what now *****es and let our forum make the rest of the picks or something.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Josh Huff is the WR that would make some sense in R3 I think. That's mine anyways.

vCash
    I like this mock. Would you take Jarvis Jones in the 3rd if Brandon Coleman is still available? Just wondering, because I like Coleman over Jones. Just want to see what everyone thinks about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I like this mock. Would you take Jarvis Jones in the 3rd if Brandon Coleman is still available? Just wondering, because I like Coleman over Jones. Just want to see what everyone thinks about that.
    Coleman is one of those guys I like but I wouldn't be surprised a bit if you never hear his name again after two years.

I do like him more than Landry FWIW.

vCash
    I don't see any problems with this. Like norm I am not the biggest fan of Landry but, in that round there would probably be someone else at the position we could take.
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash
    i would salivate over this draft.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    i am salivating over this draft

vCash
    i just salivated over this draft

vCash
    and we'd most likely take 2 more players, one in the third and one in the 6th (hopefully)....niklas and andre hal. extra salivation.

vCash
    I'd be very happy with your draft... You had to use Walters big board?
    Last edited by Lombardi24; 03-20-2014 at 08:41 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I love every single guy on there but Landry. I'm just not a fan. I don't see it on that one.

Martin is interesting in a 34. I don't love it but it's interesting.

Here's the thing on Connor Shaw. He gets hurt......EVERY GAME. Like EVERY GAME.

If you could guarantee me he could stay healthy. Like play 14 games a year average. He'd go round 3. I've never in my life seen a guy get hurt so many freaking times in a career. Like, not huge major ones but always something. I swear every Saturday I sat down I saw him get hurt. I've never seen anything like it lol.

If we got HaHa and then Shazier, Ted could just drop the mic like what now *****es and let our forum make the rest of the picks or something.
    haha! So true.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    I think Shazier's 40 time ensures he's gone at 53.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Coleman is one of those guys I like but I wouldn't be surprised a bit if you never hear his name again after two years.

I do like him more than Landry FWIW.
    Coleman's either going to blow up and be a monster or epic flameout...dunno if there's an inbetween.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Coleman's either going to blow up and be a monster or epic flameout...dunno if there's an inbetween.
    Basically what I was trying to say, well put. He probably won't "flame out" as much as we'll just never hear about him again lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast