Finally decided to play with the fanspeak, and this is what I came up with.
1) - HaHa Clinton-Dix (S-Alabama) -- I passed on Mike Evans for the bigger need and because I DON'T THINK we'll go WR in the 1st, although in real life I'm not sure I could have done it.
2) - Ryan Shazier (ILB-THE Ohio State) - Oh...my...heavens !!
3) - Jarvis Landry (WR-LSU) - Here's our early WR as he falls right into our lap. Should fit our offense pretty well as a possession/slot guy who's very intelligent.
4) - Kareem Martin (DE-North Carolina) - Really like this guy as a mid rounder, pretty disruptive player with great frame for an end (6-6 275 and a big wingspan), perhaps he can pick up some stuff from Peppers?
5) - Tyler Larsen (C-Utah St) - Here's our center for the future / competition for Tretter. Bloodline (Bro plays for the Ravens), he held up well against Donald in the Senior Bowl, and he claims to have never allowed a sack.
6) - Cody Hoffman (WR-BYU) - Double dipping at WR as I like the kid as a sleeper...he was injured quite a bit last year and was never the same when he came back but he was productive prior to that. Huge kid and would be a great red-zone target for us. Can leap right over guys and get the ball
7) Connor Shaw (QB-South Carolina) - Our development project for the future. I don't understand why nobody likes this kid, his intangibles are Tebow-esque and all he does is win & prove people wrong. Kid worked out 6 hours a day just to prep for the scouting combine. He has decent accuracy (24TD and ONE int last year). Tough as a ***** though, I'd love to see what McCarthy can make of him.
That's my little educated opinion, take it with a grain of salt.