Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 98
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,148
    vCash
    1500

    Anti Lebron Movement!

    I do not want the enemy in a Knick Jersey he had his chance. I'm starting to think he will come here and i dont want to root for him I feel torn about it. He is a great player no doubt i just dont like his antics and the fake Fans that will come with him. This dude is like a basketball super whore. He promised his hometown a chip then turned his back on the them for the ultimate shortcut to becoming a champion in the history of sports by joining D wade n bosh with Riley, and now he is on the verge of hoping to Jackosn/melo this dude really has no shame and loyalty. I want to win Badly but winning with him on my team would be alot less enjoyable i much rather beat him then join him I come from the old school. Who wants him here who doesnt is what i want to know? I know alot of people just want to win and dont care how even if its selling out #letstalkaboutit

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,725
    vCash
    1500
    Dolan's final word on Kay show was a subtle mention of "hey, don't count us out of making a splash this summer". Let the conspiracies begin.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,148
    vCash
    1500
    Its very possible. Thats what im scared of we can easily move chandler for a expiring use hardaway to get rid of amare and just like that have space to add the greatest coward of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Dolan's final word on Kay show was a subtle mention of "hey, don't count us out of making a splash this summer". Let the conspiracies begin.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Stumble Inn UES
    Posts
    5,570
    vCash
    1500
    Lebron wants to sign with the Knicks I'll take him with open arms.
    Go Knicks!

    All time

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,208
    vCash
    1500
    But can you imagine Anthony and Lebron in the triangle
    IT'S SHOWTIME!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Lebron wants to sign with the Knicks I'll take him with open arms.
    Lmao THIS!

    Why is LeBron our 'enemy'? If the best player in the world wants to play for us, WELCOME!

    I want to see us win a championship before I die and LeBron can do that, although I don't see it happening.

    Welcome to the #tape

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    East New York Brooklyn
    Posts
    11,089
    vCash
    1500
    Not happening but people actually care about winning without the best player in this era? I guess it be great to win with melo as the only star but we all should be starving for a championship
    "I'm an artist.

    Dolan focusing on his music career is the best thing to happen to the Knicks in 15 years.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,513
    vCash
    1500
    What is lebrons contract anyway?

    He can opt out when? after this season or next?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,504
    vCash
    1500
    If he comes here I'm rooting for that mofo. Lol I want to win a chip. I'll put my differences aside for the best player in basketball

    CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    9,952
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    I do not want the enemy in a Knick Jersey he had his chance. I'm starting to think he will come here and i dont want to root for him I feel torn about it. He is a great player no doubt i just dont like his antics and the fake Fans that will come with him. This dude is like a basketball super whore. He promised his hometown a chip then turned his back on the them for the ultimate shortcut to becoming a champion in the history of sports by joining D wade n bosh with Riley, and now he is on the verge of hoping to Jackosn/melo this dude really has no shame and loyalty. I want to win Badly but winning with him on my team would be alot less enjoyable i much rather beat him then join him I come from the old school. Who wants him here who doesnt is what i want to know? I know alot of people just want to win and dont care how even if its selling out #letstalkaboutit
    I was pissed at LeBron when he didn't sign with us in 2010 but I'm over it now. He's a freak of a athlete and a beast of a basketball player. If you think about it....look at Miami and what they had to offer then look at what the Cavs and Knicks had to offer at the time of his FA

    Pat Riley brings championship experience and Miami had star players to play along side LeBron. Now we have Phil Jackson ...who brings that winning attitude and championship experience to the Knicks...which will make us more attractive to star players like LeBron.

    If you look at the History of the league....Celtics, Lakers, Knicks, Bulls championship years, they we're all built around great players, great coaching and great management.

    So yeah, I'd welcome LeBron with open arms....and that's more of a tribute to Phil Jackson being in charge rather than LeBron jumping on the bandwagon.

    Remember, no matter how great a player is, he still needs guidance on and off the floor...PJ brings that to the Knicks.
    Last edited by Missing56&33; 03-19-2014 at 11:24 AM.

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,936
    vCash
    1500
    Ummmm, we signed the enemy, he is running the team now. LOL

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    19,819
    vCash
    243
    This guy is an idiot who the hell doesn't want Lebron smh
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    This guy is an idiot who the hell doesn't want Lebron smh
    Melo nut huggers.

    Welcome to the #tape

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,148
    vCash
    1500
    Nothing to do with Melo, Melo and lebrons are close friend even more the reason this may happens. Its sick to me its liek coming to some1 who did u wrong in life to help u get a better job. If he comes here I will neve rpersonally be a fan of him ill just continue to support the team and put the hate to the side but i rathe rno go down that path. Would not feel a lot better to be champion and beat him on the way to the title
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Melo nut huggers.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    "If you look at the History of the league....Celtics, Lakers, Knicks, Bulls championship years, they we're all built around great players, great coaching and great management."

    LOL

    Knicks have been around since 1946 and have 2 titles while Heat have been around since 1988 and have 3.

    Come on now.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •