Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    17,232
    vCash
    500

    Recent struggles?

    So anyone want to chime in on what's up? I would like something more than just being bored as well. Because out D has never been this bad no matter how bored we were as a team. I mean we are currently letting the Cavs without their 2 best options shoot 55% with 3 min left in the game. I just need to know what's up honestly. I'm starting to think that they are just getting tired from all these long playoff runs of future years, we are not that young of a team really.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,698
    vCash
    1500
    **** HCA: rest Bron, Wade, Bosh, Ray and the other key rotational players. I think fatigue is definitely part of the problem, but I still think they would be a little bored and waiting for the Playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    17,232
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by stawka View Post
    **** HCA: rest Bron, Wade, Bosh, Ray and the other key rotational players. I think fatigue is definitely part of the problem, but I still think they would be a little bored and waiting for the Playoffs
    The way Bosh hyperextended his knee yesterday scared the ish out of me as well. Maybe give him a few games off.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    506
    vCash
    1500
    ^ He also strained his abdomen one time

    Anyway I think they are extra extra bored right now having won 2 in a row. Maybe a lil' cocky/overconfident. etc
    I'm Normally Not a Praying Man, but If You're up There...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,698
    vCash
    1500
    They need a fire lit under their *****. They went on that nice streak, and once that ended, the **** streak started

    Back to back defending champs: if the term "3-peat" doesn't motivate you, then nothing will
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    11,192
    vCash
    500
    This team totally lost its swagger. Both on offense and defense.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    17,232
    vCash
    500
    Until we blow it in the playoffs, I'm going to just keep telling my head that they are literally trolling to get the second seed which looks like the easier path. Only excuse I can come up with right now.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,981
    vCash
    1500
    No thread but yea

    Why the hell is Battier playing? Honestly and why is he holding Gasol


    You mad Bill?!

    Let's Go HEAT!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    17,232
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by therealwd27 View Post
    No thread but yea

    Why the hell is Battier playing? Honestly and why is he holding Gasol
    I just kind of think Battier is allowed to play through his struggles. But Wade banged his knee in the boston game and since then from that game and this game he looks hurt. Just like when he banged his knee last year and wasn't the same.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    3,842
    vCash
    1500
    The team looks ugly as hell...
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    17,232
    vCash
    500
    2 positives as of late. UD looks decent and Allen looks great.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    3,842
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    2 positives as of late. UD looks decent and Allen looks great.
    3 positives Rio played great today...

    But also negatives?
    Lebron playing bad, Wade playing bad, Bosh keeps struggling.

    The role players did everything for us in this Grizz game.
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    17,232
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    3 positives Rio played great today...

    But also negatives?
    Lebron playing bad, Wade playing bad, Bosh keeps struggling.

    The role players did everything for us in this Grizz game.
    Yeah I think if Indy wins we will win and if they lose we will lose. Lol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    3,842
    vCash
    1500
    Another loss against a sub-par team!
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,070
    vCash
    1500
    Championship my ***. We wont even make the East finals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •