Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who has higher bust potential?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jadeveon Clowney

0 0%
  • Johnny Manziel

28 100.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Higher bust potential?

Jadeveon Clowney

or

Johnny Manziel

vCash
    Johnny

vCash
    Manziel easily.
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    Johnny "I don't know" Football is the biggest bust potential since Jamarcus "Are you gonna eat that" Russell.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Considering Clowney's only real flaw (albeit a major one) is his work ethic and effort, I don't think it's even debatable.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Jadeveon Clowney

or

Johnny Manziel
    Did someone actually say Clowney's was higher?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Considering Clowney's only real flaw (albeit a major one) is his work ethic and effort, I don't think it's even debatable.
    He's one of the more special prospects ever. Who doesn't have...really any physical flaws. Manziel is full of them. And has off the field etc flaws.

It's hilarious how many people don't like Clowney. Our fans would trade this 1st and our next for him. Because "he's a clown" lolololol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm:28175568
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    He's one of the more special prospects ever. Who doesn't have...really any physical flaws. Manziel is full of them. And has off the field etc flaws.

It's hilarious how many people don't like Clowney. Our fans would trade this 1st and our next for him. Because "he's a clown" lolololol
    y'all wpuld trade discount dabble check

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    huh......

vCash
    Manziel an it's not even close.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm:28175600
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    huh......
    u don't get the Rogers commercial?

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Did someone actually say Clowney's was higher?
    I think Jadaveon's is pretty damn high man.

Guy literally made a name from himself by one play in college 2 years ago.

Questionable work ethic

Freak athlete.

He reminds me of Aaron Curry so much it makes me want to puke.

I vote Manziel just because he's a QB, but I think Manziel at least has doubters. A lot of people are just positive Clowney is going to be the best player ever.

vCash
    I think Jadaveon's is pretty damn high man.

Guy literally made a name from himself by one play in college 2 years ago.

Questionable work ethic

Freak athlete.

He reminds me of Aaron Curry so much it makes me want to puke.

I vote Manziel just because he's a QB, but I think Manziel at least has doubters. A lot of people are just positive Clowney is going to be the best player ever.
    This is not at all true. No offense. But you're a casual college fan if you find that to be true.

He was being called the #1 pick in this draft BEFORE HE EVER PLAYED A SNAP IN COLLEGE.

That's how good of an athlete/prospect he's been. The first game they were basically like, well this is the NFL's LeBron.

I think you're way off on the Curry thing. here I am asking about who's the nut who thinks Clowney is higher and it's you.

I am sad.

He's going to be fine. he took a year off to protect his future. It's not good sportsmanship but it is what it is.

I think there's a small chance he completely flops like Curry. I think he's going to be like Peppers essentially.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    This is not at all true. No offense. But you're a casual college fan if you find that to be true.

He was being called the #1 pick in this draft BEFORE HE EVER PLAYED A SNAP IN COLLEGE.

That's how good of an athlete/prospect he's been. The first game they were basically like, well this is the NFL's LeBron.

I think you're way off on the Curry thing. here I am asking about who's the nut who thinks Clowney is higher and it's you.

I am sad.

He's going to be fine. he took a year off to protect his future. It's not good sportsmanship but it is what it is.

I think there's a small chance he completely flops like Curry. I think he's going to be like Peppers essentially.
    Took a year off? Didn't he play last year?

I am a very casual college football fan, but I have watched a lot of his film.

He man handles people. He needs to be coached up a bit. Even with his freakish athleticism he'll need to develop more moves. Then when I hear the questions about work ethic....

I don't blame any team that picks him because of the upside, but he just seems like he could be a guy that disappears. Where do they think he'll play? 4-3 DE?

vCash
    Took a year off? Didn't he play last year?

I am a very casual college football fan, but I have watched a lot of his film.

He man handles people. He needs to be coached up a bit. Even with his freakish athleticism he'll need to develop more moves. Then when I hear the questions about work ethic....

I don't blame any team that picks him because of the upside, but he just seems like he could be a guy that disappears. Where do they think he'll play? 4-3 DE?
    He didn't try this past season. He hadn't worked out hard enough to be in prime shape. He just wasn't the same player and it's obvious why. He thought he should be in the NFL already and why should he risk his body for nothing.

I kind of don't blame him.

There's so much special in that kid. Work ethic and what not is scared. He doesn't have great tech because he didn't need it, not the worst thing ever.

He should be a 43RE but he could play rush backer in the 30 and probably even LE in the 34 too. Some people like him there.

I think he's going to basically just be Peppers again, like I said, not really the same frame and quicker/faster but that kind of impact I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast