Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Jimmy Rollins situation

Ok. time to vent... I hate him so damn much.. He is such a selfish prick. All he cares about is breaking the Phillies records and his bad attitude is killing this team. He says he wont waive his no trade clause b/c he is only 60 hits away from Mike. I would tell him well guess what you want to be selfish and do that well you are not going to play, I don't care how much you make.. Amaro doesn't have the balls to do so, but I can guarantee you Sandberg would love nothing more than to never play him..

Hope that POS gets traded away from this team ASAP

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    I don't think he's really selfish for wanting to break the All-Time Phillies hit record. Baseball is all about records....more then any sport. He should have never been re-signed in the first place. Amaro handcuffed The Phils when he did that...now he's stuck.

vCash
    Now if Utley said he didn't want to be traded because he wanted to break a record there would be no problem

vCash
    to dark Donnie Amaro is fully to blame in this b/c he resigned him when everyone knew it was a bad idea

and to Sexicano I get what you are saying that Utley can do no wrong in a lot of peoples mind, but the big difference is Utley would never say that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyBronco08 View Post
    to dark Donnie Amaro is fully to blame in this b/c he resigned him when everyone knew it was a bad idea

and to Sexicano I get what you are saying that Utley can do no wrong in a lot of peoples mind, but the big difference is Utley would never say that
    You sure about that? You know him on a personal level?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    You sure about that? You know him on a personal level?
    just going off past experiences he never talks to the media so therefore he cant say things like this

vCash
    So is it he would never say it or can't say it?

vCash
    So is it he would never say it or can't say it?
    Not sure I get what you mean here, but He can say whatever he wants he just chooses not to bad mouth and talk about breaking team records in the media..

same goes for Rollins he has the right to say whatever he wants but it just makes him look like a douchebag

vCash

Jimmy Rollins situation

anyone else think its a ruse by Sandburg, to motivate Rollins or am i over analyzing. despite his age, and seldom laxed play. who is a better replacement? i mean unless you get something valuable for a 35 yr old, 1yr fix i dont think i agree with trading him.

to reiterate.. it just seems like a power struggle. i wouldnt put it past Sandburg to push the trade rumor on Rollins.
    Last edited by BigLee53; 03-18-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    anyone else think its a ruse by Sandburg, to motivate Rollins or am i over analyzing. despite his age, and seldom laxed play. who is a better replacement? i mean unless you get something valuable for a 35 yr old, 1yr fix i dont think i agree with trading him.

to reiterate.. it just seems like a power struggle. i wouldnt put it past Sandburg to push the trade rumor on Rollins.
    They want J-Roll gone. They've wanted him out since the beginning of last season. I'm not saying they'll give him away, but they want him to ok a trade out of town. Making him miserable could get it done.

vCash

Jimmy Rollins situation

well, we all now how stubborn he is. regardless Detroit would be a good spot.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    Now if Utley said he didn't want to be traded because he wanted to break a record there would be no problem
    Well Chase Utley has also been a **** ton more productive than Rollins in recent years (even with being hurt).

Just look at last season when there was talk of possibly trading him at the deadline. Didn't seem to phase him or make him speak out.

I want Jimmy gone because this team sucks and he sucks

vCash
    Is it just me, or is this a disgraceful way to treat a former MVP, World Series champion (who was a significant part of the team) a multiple gold glove winner and all star, a player who will most likely end up the teams all time hit leader and potentially a hall of famer.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Jimmy's attitude but the teams record will probably be the same whether it's Jimmy or Freddy and Jimmy wouldn't fetch much in a trade. Jimmy's attitude can't be THAT big of an issue to warrant this approach by the Phillies. This is no different then what the Phillies did to the two draft picks this year. Is this all RAJ? I'm really embarrassed to be a fan of this team right now.

vCash
    I have this problem with Jimmay...
    He's always been our infield anchor, and has been efficient somewhat with the glove. I'm cool with his defense, and still thinks he can give us that presence (a lil has to be still there).

But.....I have a problem with his bat. I hope Sandberg bats him 8th since he probably should. That's where I've had it up to here with Jimmy, his leading off, and either striking out or dogging on a play. That's what bothers me!

I thought Galvis ended last year well, and showed he could take Jimmy's spot. Also figuring in that Sandberg won't fall for these antics, like Charlie did, I had a perception that Galvis could be starting over Jimmy on opening day .

vCash
    Utley always plays hard and never says anything moronic.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast