Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Oakland and Huston in serious talks for Matt Schuab

http://prosportsdaily.com/articles/o...ub-295943.html

IMHO I love the move but some posters in the Raider fotum rather have Josh Freeman. Can we have outside thoughts without the trolling please.

Someone even said he's not on Carson Palmers level so it would be moving backwards!!!
    Last edited by curtcocaine; 03-17-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    Well Palmer is a lot better than Schaub, so that puts that to rest. Schaub could probably be had for a 5th rounder or so.
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    I would talke Schaub over Josh Freeman.

vCash
    I think Schaub is much better than he showed last year. It was just one of those years where I think on the right team he'll bounce back. He's better than Palmer if you ask me. He's 32yo so he's not really that old. He's a career 90 rating guy so I have to think he'll bounce back.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Well, if he can have a season where he limits his INTs to just INTs instead of pick 6s it could be a great signing. He has a whopping 64% completion % after all!

vCash
    as a Houston fan I would love this. We would get $10 million additional in cap space versus cutting him. I would take a 7th rounder for him to make that happen.

Schaub is fine as long as you have a great OL, and is a system guy. The 2 issues that killed him last year were our OL got worse, substantially, and our play calling was so predictable.

But to gain his entire contract in cap savings would be awesome.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    i dont get it for the Raiders

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    I don't get it either the only reasoning i can think of is that Schaub wouldn't want to go there when Houston cuts him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I don't get it either the only reasoning i can think of is that Schaub wouldn't want to go there when Houston cuts him.
    they could just make an offer he can't refuse, and it would STILL be under what he would get paid if they trade for him.

I really don't buy into this, no idea why any team would want to send a pick away for a $14.5 million QB who lost his starting job on a 2-14 team to Case Keenum.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I'm a Texans fan and I love the idea of trading Schaub to anyone willing to take him, but if you're a Raiders fan why wouldn't you just wait for him to become a free agent rather than giving up anything for him even if it was a contingent pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    You can say this about pretty much every move they make.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I think Schaub is much better than he showed last year. It was just one of those years where I think on the right team he'll bounce back. He's better than Palmer if you ask me. He's 32yo so he's not really that old. He's a career 90 rating guy so I have to think he'll bounce back.
    I doubt that. If you would of put palmer on the texans last year they would of been a different team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNgSuNs1 View Post
    I doubt that. If you would of put palmer on the texans last year they would of been a different team.
    Yup. They would've been much better. Palmer in every way is superior to average joe, Matt Schaub.
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    delete

vCash
    Would all of Schaub's $14.5m cap hit move to Oakland or would it be the same as cutting him since we're the ones that guaranteed him the money?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast