Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Kyrie Irving out for the season?

vCash
    If true this guys just can't stay healthy. This even goes back to college. Hopefully he can start getting healthy seasons under him because he's fun to watch.

vCash
    This has been the season from hell

vCash
    ****ing son of a *****. We need Cleveland to finish in front of us or else were going to lose our pick. This is probably just they're typical sit Kyrie at the end of the year tanking bull ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    ****ing son of a *****. We need Cleveland to finish in front of us or else were going to lose our pick. This is probably just they're typical sit Kyrie at the end of the year tanking bull ****.
    I guarantee you it's not. They aren't tanking at all this year; though they've certainly played like it at times.

Here's a GIF of the play Kyrie got hurt on: http://cjzero.com/gifs/KyrieIrvingBi...akeGriffin.gif

vCash
    Imagine Cleveland starts to win without him. If so, do they consider trading him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    Imagine Cleveland starts to win without him. If so, do they consider trading him?
    Interesting scenario but I doubt it. They probably wouldn't take that much stock out of a small sample size like that.

vCash
    This is def a tank move lol. They do this every year. It's become a joke at this point. Kyrie needs to get a fresh start somewhere else because he is wasting away in that organization.

vCash
    I mean, the guy who potentially wants out if Cleveland and can't stay healthy. They could sell high and receive so much for him. I'm just saying it could be a thought

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    This is def a tank move lol. They do this every year. It's become a joke at this point. Kyrie needs to get a fresh start somewhere else because he is wasting away in that organization.
    You're kidding, right? Did they tell him to injure himself on purpose in the middle of a game? This isn't even official it's just speculation from a couple of unnamed sources. He has yet to have the MRI so there's no way of even knowing how severe the injury is yet. Kyrie's already played though injuries this year and even though they're pretty much out of the playoff race they've still been playing to win every game to try and change the culture around the team. In no way have they tanked this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    I mean, the guy who potentially wants out if Cleveland and can't stay healthy. They could sell high and receive so much for him. I'm just saying it could be a thought
    No I agree it's an interesting thought and I bet they'd be open to hearing offers for him. I just doubt they'd pull the trigger on any move yet.

vCash
    They will rest kyrie and tank the rest of the season. pretty evident.

why risk a serious injury to your star player when you arent even making the post season. might as well tank at this point and try to gain another asset in the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    You're kidding, right? Did they tell him to injure himself on purpose in the middle of a game? This isn't even official it's just speculation from a couple of unnamed sources. He has yet to have the MRI so there's no way of even knowing how severe the injury is yet. Kyrie's already played though injuries this year and even though they're pretty much out of the playoff race they've still been playing to win every game to try and change the culture around the team. In no way have they tanked this year.
    Sincre Grant was canned I believe the organization has been resigned to tanking. There rumors swirling about trading Jack and Deng for essentially cap relief and scraps but they couldn't find takers. I'm not even saying it's a bad move for the Cavs because they SHOULD tak

vCash
    This ruins my fantasy team. Thats my third all star to go down for the season

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsdelez24 View Post
    This ruins my fantasy team. Thats my third all star to go down for the season
    kinda makes mine. I just picked up jarret jack

vCash
    I traded Kyrie for Blake Griffin about a month ago

she says go for the championship

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast