Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Ro-Cro to take physical with the Giants docs on Monday

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/03/...ers-cromartie/

According to WFAN and CBS Rodgers-Cromartie remained in NY and is taking a physical today with the Giants. How do we feel? I personally think it's the right move. They won't get someone this proven at 12 to play on Prince's other side. This move really makes the Giant secondary very strong. The draft can focus more on O-Line, TE, and RB/LB depth.

vCash
    I'd love this but he's not physical enough but hey we have speedy wrs in our division and prince isn't going to cover them like DRC can plus DRC may want revenge on that green team lol

I think he may of turned down the broncos just bc he may want a chance at a ring and believes he won't get it there or hate the weather(whatever the reason I don't think it was greed or anything is my point) .

vCash
    Been discussing this in the off-season thread.

vCash

Not sure he's going to leave Denver because he doesn't think they can win a ring....
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    I know it sounds dumb but secretly you don't think a player may doubt Peyton now? Sure you'll get into the playoffs which is a nice guarantee but he may be 1 and done Everytime . Maybe he doesn't like del rio or fox ? (I know I don't lol)

vCash

I don't mean that in a mean way but no. There are not many QBs that are going to give you a better chance to get there. There are not many of those QBs who have a cast around him on both sides of the ball like Peyton.

Seattle showed up and was the better team that Sunday. Who are we to assume undoubtedly Peyton wouldn't win the next one? There's not enough doubt to cast IMO and assume that's the reason.
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    We can't let him leave without a contract. Get this deal done then we can focus on either a TE or a WR in the first round.

vCash

Love that 3 people posted this in the offseason thread without checking to see if someone already had and now it's a thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Love that 3 people posted this in the offseason thread without checking to see if someone already had and now it's a thread.
    Thats why your name is blue and theres a delete thread option somewhere on this page.

Plus, he called him Ro-Cro. What an awful nickname
    +
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash

Off-season thread

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Using this logic, there should be no new threads because every discussion taking place right now is off-season. So I guess we should just have one enormous thread.

vCash
    Great let's have the jack ***** that post in here once a year tell the mod how to run the forum..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkess56 View Post
    Using this logic, there should be no new threads because every discussion taking place right now is off-season. So I guess we should just have one enormous thread.
    ****ING PRECISELY. Holy **** we have a second coming of Albert Einstein on our hands. Concentrated discussion referring to non concrete moves and opinions regarding the offseason. THE OFF SEASON THREAD. Wow, whoda thunk. If he signs, then he gets a thread. Glance down the recents, you're the only one making threads about physicals, which happens on every visit.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Great let's have the jack ***** that post in here once a year tell the mod how to run the forum..
    Lol I see things haven't changed

vCash
    He wants to play with the Manning that doesn't buckle under the pressure

LOL j/k

But seriously though, this would be a solid signing, but not leave us with $ to spend on other needs in FA, so we gotta hope that Damontre and Hankins are ready for increased role/responsibilities besides special teams

vCash
    I really hope we get him, our secondary would be amazing

Rolle Brown Hill Demps

Prince WT3 DRC McBride
    Future Ace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast