6 Ohio State
    11 Dayton

3 Syracuse
    14 Western Michigan

7 New Mexico
    10 Stanford

2 Kansas
    15 Eastern Kentucky
    Last edited by Devils05; 03-16-2014 at 07:25 PM.

vCash
    VCU-SFA is a good matchup, might be the favorite for the 12-5 upset. Interesting role reversal for VCU. UCLA will push Florida, but Florida should still come out

vCash
    Good region with 4 teams that can win the region. I'm going with Florida though. If I could count on Embiid's back I would have picked them to win the region.

vCash
    I think Pitt is going to push Florida a lot harder than many think. They're a lot better than a 9 seed.

FIRE ME!

“I don’t do five year plans — other organizations do, I guess.” - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    And VCU-UCLA should be a hell of a game. I like VCU by a hair.

FIRE ME!

“I don’t do five year plans — other organizations do, I guess.” - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    I don't think VCU beats SF Austin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    And VCU-UCLA should be a hell of a game. I like VCU by a hair.
    Sure seems like the Pac 12 still needs to recuperate their basketball image. I've seen many people predicting Oklahoma State to upset Arizona, and not enough people are buying UCLA. Honestly, UCLA is under seeded, and probably should beat VCU by ten plus if they meet. They have one of the best offenses in the country and plenty of star power to make a run.

vCash
    What a tough region.

Reports are saying Embiid will be better sooner rather than later. He'll play in round two according to a lot of people.

Syracuse's zone can always throw a wrench into things. Shooing and cutting can beat a zone easily and Florida can do those things very well.

If Embiid plays, I see Florida vs Kansas, advantage Florida due to their consistent outside shooting.

New Mexico is an upset pick in round 2 vs Kansas as well.

vCash
    Can't wait for the Florida matchup in he 2nd round. We've got too many injuries right now to pull off an upset, but I feel like booker is due to explode for one of his crazy games. Maybe he can make it competitive.

Either way, I can't wait til next season, returning the entire team, I expect to finish in the top 10
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Sure seems like the Pac 12 still needs to recuperate their basketball image. I've seen many people predicting Oklahoma State to upset Arizona, and not enough people are buying UCLA. Honestly, UCLA is under seeded, and probably should beat VCU by ten plus if they meet. They have one of the best offenses in the country and plenty of star power to make a run.
    And VCU has a top 5 defense in the country. I highly doubt a lopsided game.

FIRE ME!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    I don't think VCU beats SF Austin.
    I love SF Austin, but I think they got screwed facing VCU. Top 5 defense, playing with that pace, I don't like a slowed down team in SF Austin matching up there. Should be an interesting game.

FIRE ME!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    also have a horrible defense

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    i got Florida over NM to get to the final 4

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    What a tough region.

Reports are saying Embiid will be better sooner rather than later. He'll play in round two according to a lot of people.

Syracuse's zone can always throw a wrench into things. Shooing and cutting can beat a zone easily and Florida can do those things very well.

If Embiid plays, I see Florida vs Kansas, advantage Florida due to their consistent outside shooting.

New Mexico is an upset pick in round 2 vs Kansas as well.
    Kansas is going to needs guard help from guys like Selden, Tharpe if they're going to go anywhere (frank mason should be benched he's awful). The fact that Wiggins scored 41 pts and still lost to an unranked team shows how bad the team is outside of him and maybe Embiid. Kansas is only 5w 6l on the road too which is scary.
    Last edited by TorontoHuskies; 03-17-2014 at 05:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoHuskies View Post
    Kansas is going to needs guard help from guys like Selden, Tharpe if they're going to go anywhere (frank mason should be benched he's awful). The fact that Wiggins scored 41 pts and still lost to an unranked team shows how bad the team is outside of him and maybe Embiid.
    They may have been unranked, but that team gave a LOT of competition to ranked teams this year.

That being said, its mostly on Tharpe and whether Ellis can stay on the court. While his shooting has been down, Selden has been playing his balls off. He's our energy out there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast