Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Houston Rockets @ Miami Heat

Big game today. After losing two in a row, this would be a huge win. Fortunately the schedule gets a lot easier after this, so a loss today wouldn't be too terrible. Still, a win could go a long way to rebounding from those losses and keeping pace with the rest of the Western Conference.

vCash
    Portland plays Golden State at home, so if we lose, we could see the distance between us and them fall to only half a game.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Not a bad first quarter, but Houston has got to do a better job defensively and cut back on the turnovers. I'd like to see them keep doing down low to Dwight, because it's clearly working and Miami cannot stop him one on one no matter who they put on him.

vCash
    What the hell was that by Beverley?

vCash
    I loved the way they came back at the end of the quarter. Beverley has certainly been inconsistent lately. I thought the call on the Battier 3-pointer was a bad one, but it was stupid of him to come up under Battier, regardless. It's hard to be too mad at him, though, because that dunk at the end of the half was disgusting.

Aside from the turnovers, the most frustrating thing has been the defensive 3-second calls on Dwight. There have been three of them so far, all of which resulted in made free throws. It's one thing to have it happen once, but three ****ing times? He and McHale need to make that adjustment defensively whether it's putting Dwight on Lebron so he doesn't have to double team him or just having him stay on his own man without straying so far into the paint.

vCash
    For me the most frustating thing is Parsons completely lost. What the hell is happening?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    For me the most frustating thing is Parsons completely lost. What the hell is happening?
    You said that and then Parsons comes out and has a really solid third quarter. That steal on Lebron and finish on the other end was pretty sick. And he's having just a great game passing the ball. I'm still concerned by his poor perimeter shooting, though.

vCash
    I think his back is leading to his poor shooting. He already had a flat shot to begin with and now with barely any elevation it makes it even more difficult to make a shot.

vCash
    Harden has been having a monster couple of months. His play today has been extraordinary. Huge 3-pointer there to give the Rockets a 5-point lead.

vCash
    He did one of the worst defending plays of the game though by leaving Allen open after the timeout.

That delay of game was just pathetic, I mean, come on.

And Howard with yet another 3-sec call.

vCash
    Tanking teams should really learn how to throw away games with us. Come out of the timeout with a Lin contested pullup three play designed. And why would you guard the best three-point shooter in league's history, right?

vCash
    That was really disappointing.

vCash
    Terrible end to this game. That horrible ****ing technical foul on that supposed "delay of game" completely killed the Rockets' momentum. They played like crap after that, and I don't blame the loss on the referees, but that call certainly didn't help at all. Defense at the end was terrible. Offense at the end was terrible. It's just clear watching this one why the Heat are a better basketball team.

vCash
    Heat are more mentally tough. The delay of game call was stupid, but it's been a rule all season long, Dwight should know better by now.

vCash
    Overall great 1st 3qts by the rockets . I think if they would've kept going to Dwight in the 4th we could've gotten the win. Harden leadership is getting better , he's not as soft as I thought . Parson played a great game despite the terrible shooting he kept grinding it out. Beverly was Beverly , I like how Houston played the passing lanes , our bigs were on the boards , everyone played physical . Refs made bad calls but that's no excuse they have to finish but great game by Houston.
    Jeremy Lin -22 in this game
    I make that statement because I want everyone to go on espn to look at this guy stats against the elites OKC GS PHO LAC MIA DAL SAS MEM POR . What is the reason for those #s ? I know Lin fans are going to point out a game or two where he played well but right now I'm talking overall , how can this play help us? His bad play against the elites is consistent for the most part , u can go back to last year for proof.
    Last edited by farren.louis; 03-17-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast