Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 68: Bucks vs Blazers

VS

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

10:00 PM ET - Moda Center, Portland, OR

vCash
    The light is at the end of the tunnel...JUST KEEP LOSING FOR 15 MOAR GAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Wish this season was over with already. Bad enough we have to sit through the playoffs then a long stretch till the draft yet. Yeesh...

vCash
    Exactly. For all the draft talk we've had in here so far already, its still like 3 months away. It will never happen, but the NBA needs to shorten the season and shorten the playoffs. You would get a few more upsets with the shorter playoffs, and you wouldn't have as many of those horrible games where San Antonio sends home its All Stars a day early on a road trip and give up on the last game for regular season games.

Its tough being an nba fan when your team is out of it so early. In football, the season is shorter, so you don't have near as much time that your team is out of it. And in baseball, at least you can look forward to young guys getting called up and focus on your prospects. In basketball, you don't really get any of that. If your team stinks and you're not a fan of other teams, you're pretty much screwed for a long time.

vCash
    Yeah I pretty much been discussing this draft a second after we selected Giannis. lol Some said isn't this thread a tad to early? I'm like wait till you see how horrible we are. Us Bucks fans are always ahead of the rest. Talking about next years draft during the current draft. Summer time were discussing trade deadline. Were always thinking ahead.

vCash
    I agree about shortening the season. 82 games is a bore when were dead last. 50 games sounds about right. Even when we had the strike shortened season tons of players actually liked it.

vCash
    I appreciate competitive losing...unlike Philly. All of their losses have been of 5 points or more.