Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bucs Sign Oniel Cousins, Dane Fletcher

Last edited by bucc4life; 03-16-2014 at 04:25 PM. Reason: EDIT.

vCash

Bucs Sign Oniel Cousins, Dane Fletcher

Profootball Rumors:

Buccanneers sign G Oniel Cousins to a one year deal. Likely a dept signing to back up Anthony Collins.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    Only started 9 games in his career. Perhaps Warhop had some insight on him bc of his time in Cleveland.

vCash
    Dont know much about him. Could be a good signing.
    The Legends

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    The 6'4", 315 lbs. guard should provide some depth and competition at the guard position, something the Bucs desperately need, but they shouldn't count on him as a starter. His play was absolutely horrible, as Chris Pokorny of Dawgs By Nature noted that "there was no redeeming quality about Cousins' play as a starting guard last season. [..] Cousins looked like the worst offensive guard I've ever seen in all my years of watching football."
    ehhhh maybe not haha

http://www.bucsnation.com/2014/3/16/...-year-contract

vCash
    He's a bum, just a camp body. I expect a UDFA rookie to take his spot during camp. Also not thread worthy.

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    ^^^1 year/2 mil deal with 1.2 mil guaranteed in the deal. Great special teamer and can get in and play if we need him to. Not sure if he’s worth 2 mil though??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PewterNRed View Post
    Yikes! Not what I wanted to hear...

I like the Dane Fletcher signing, but I feel like we could have saved a few bucks by drafting a linebacker in the middle rounds.

vCash
    So Erik Lorig visited the Aints yesterday smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PewterNRed View Post
    ^^^1 year/2 mil deal with 1.2 mil guaranteed in the deal. Great special teamer and can get in and play if we need him to. Not sure if he’s worth 2 mil though??
    He's an upgrade over Hayward in our defense/special teams and Adam got a 3 year deal where he'll make a mil each year, seems worth it to me with Fletcher, he's a very versatile player.

Furthermore this signing tells me that he'll compete for the SLB spot and Mason Foster is looking more likely to stay at the Mike unless we draft a LB in the first 3 rounds of course. I'm even reading some things out there that Fletcher will have a shot at fighting for the Mike spot, he does excel in coverage..
    Last edited by bucc4life; 03-16-2014 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Added to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    He's an upgrade over Hayward in our defense/special teams and Adam got a 3 year deal where he'll make a mil each year, seems worth it to me with Fletcher, he's a very versatile player.

Furthermore this signing tells me that he'll compete for the SLB spot and Mason Foster is looking more likely to stay at the Mike unless we draft a LB in the first 3 rounds of course. I'm even reading some things out there that Fletcher will have a shot at fighting for the Mike spot, he does excel in coverage..
    It really blows my mind that moving Foster to a position that is on the field less than half the time keeps coming up. He is literally the 3rd or 4th best defender on this team

vCash
    After signing OL Evan Dietrich-Smith from Packers, Bucs open to listening to offers on OL Jeremy Zuttah. If value not there will keep him
    Via Jason La Canfora
    Last edited by bucc4life; 03-16-2014 at 07:53 PM. Reason: EDIT.