Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

IGT: Philadelphia Flyers at Pittsburgh Penguins

Time: 12:30pm
    Place: CONSOL Energy Center

Game Notes:

- Penguins will be without Kunitz again today; he was considered a game-time decision.
    - Marc-Andre Fleury will be back in net for the Penguins.
    - Dan Bylsma plans to play Malkin and Crosby on a line together more often today.
    - Flyers are coming off of a 4-0 win over the Penguins yesterday afternoon.
    - Steve Mason will start in net again today for the Flyers.
    - Sean Couturier has 6 points in his last 7 games; Claude Giroux leads the league in points since December 11th.
    - This is the 4th of 5 meetings between the teams; Flyers lead the season series 2-1.

vCash
    Since Bylsma plans on playing Crosby and Malkin more often is Chief gonna play G and couts on the same line in the Defensive zone faceoffs with Read? Looks like its chess not checkers today boys.
    Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Seattle Seahawks Cincinnati Bengals
    Phoenix Suns
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish Kansas Jayhawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddNewz View Post
    Since Bylsma plans on playing Crosby and Malkin more often is Chief gonna play G and couts on the same line in the Defensive zone faceoffs with Read? Looks like its chess not checkers today boys.
    Doubt it. That'd probably throw our lines for a complete loop all day.

Couturier, Read and Downie should be able to still match up with that line.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Doubt it. That'd probably throw our lines for a complete loop all day.

Couturier, Read and Downie should be able to still match up with that line.
    Remember that 3-on-1 goal at the end of the second period yesterday? That was Couts, G and Read in the defensive zone faceoff against Malkin and Crosby.
    Phoenix Suns

vCash
    Schenner!!!!!!!
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddNewz View Post
    Remember that 3-on-1 goal at the end of the second period yesterday? That was Couts, G and Read in the defensive zone faceoff against Malkin and Crosby.
    You can do that at home because you have last change. Can't do that as much on the road with first change. It'd screw up our lines. Pittsburgh isnt going to want to match up with us like that.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    We're all sorts of in their head right now. Hartnell got a free PP with a clean hit. Nice.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Simmonds!!!! 2-0!!!

Pittsburgh is REELING right now. Wow.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Stay on em. Don't let em off the mat!

vCash
    3-0!!!!!

Jesus. This is utter domination right now. It's awesome.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    We chased Fleury already. And he was playing phenomenal.
    Phoenix Suns

vCash
    Well...there it is...lets see if they can pin em back down.

vCash
    That...is a pretty soft penalty on Schenn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    That...is a pretty soft penalty on Schenn.
    They were bound to get one BS call....just need to stay focused and kill it off. Great period of hockey in the first...

vCash
    Flyers dominated for about 15 minutes of that period. Simmonds, Couturier, Read, Giroux, Voracek, even Vinny, all the guys from yesterday continuing to play well. Couts even challenged Crosby to a fight.

BUT, I hate how they finished that period. Schenn line got caught chasing and it led to a goal, and now a bad penalty at the end of the period.

Flyers need to kill that off. They don't want to let the Penguins back in this one. Kill off the penalty, get back to doing what you had been for the last 4 and a half periods against this team.

Don't let them off the mat.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast