Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Giants Sign Ex-Seahawk CB Walter Thurmond

@AdamSchefter: Giants and former Seahawks CB Walter Thurmond reached agreement on a one-year deal, per source.
    CB Walter Thurmond

Height: 5-11 Weight: 190 Age: 26
    Born: 8/12/1987 Los Angeles , CA
    College: Oregon
    Experience: 5th season
    High School: West Covina HS [CA]

Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 03-16-2014 at 01:05 PM.

vCash
    All she wrote for t2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Absolutely love this. If we somehow got DRC too, I'd cry years of joy
    “It's still a game and you'd rather win it than lose it.”

There is An Angel in CitiField- LETS GO METS!

Proud to be PSD's "The Kid"

New York Giants-2012 World Champions

SuperMann #10, Superman wears Eli Pajamas

vCash
    According to Ian Rapoport, Giants are going to be very aggressive in working to sign DRC. They want him badly. ‪#‎nyg‬ ‪#‎giants‬
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    I think we may try to copy Seattle. If we dont sign DRC, think we draft Gilbert or Dennard

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    I think we may try to copy Seattle. If we dont sign DRC, think we draft Gilbert or Dennard
    So just the hell with eli huh?
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    I think we go either Mike Evans or Eric Ebron round 1
    “It's still a game and you'd rather win it than lose it.”

There is An Angel in CitiField- LETS GO METS!

Proud to be PSD's "The Kid"

New York Giants-2012 World Champions

SuperMann #10, Superman wears Eli Pajamas

vCash

Walter Thurmond Signs!!

Didn't he have substance abuse problems? Doesn't sound like a giants type of guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    If we're trying to copy seattle were going to need an elite pass rush like we used to have.

vCash
    DRC still coming in. Not sure how I feel about wanting him. I'd rather an improved pass rush, plus a big DRC deal could mean no more Prince after this year. DRC is a better cover guy, but it was only one season in a contract year and Prince is a better all around player. Prince's run support is huge. Basically, I'll be happy if we sign him and wont care if we don't.

I'm really thinking Thurmond is coming in to be the Nickel, but he may want a shot outside and the Giants may have said he'll have that shot.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    we only got him for one year because of the whole possibility of him being suspended for a year. Good move. If DRC came here that would be awesome on top of this move.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Didn't he have substance abuse problems? Doesn't sound like a giants type of guy
    That's browner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    That's browner
    Well they both have substance abuse issues

vCash
    Nice signing. I think this is a change in philosophy. The Giants used to prioritize pass rush and have ok players in the second and third levels. Now they are vastly improving the second and third levels. If we can get DRC, we would probably have a top 3 overall secondary in football. Prince, DRC, Rolle, Hill, Brown, Thurmnd...NICE!!

I think people overrate the Seahawks pass rush. They were good not great. Alot of their sacks were coverage because of the great secondary. I see us trying to do the same. I like it!

If we sign DRC, I would bet on a WR or TE in round 1 then prob a DE/pass rusher round 2....Or vice versa. How about Donald in rd 1 and a big bodied receiver RD 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    DRC still coming in. Not sure how I feel about wanting him. I'd rather an improved pass rush, plus a big DRC deal could mean no more Prince after this year. DRC is a better cover guy, but it was only one season in a contract year and Prince is a better all around player. Prince's run support is huge. Basically, I'll be happy if we sign him and wont care if we don't.

I'm really thinking Thurmond is coming in to be the Nickel, but he may want a shot outside and the Giants may have said he'll have that shot.
    If JPP doesn't pan out that money is going to Prince. Plus Eli Mannings contract is coming off the book which counts for 20 mill so I'm sure the next contract we sign Eli to won't be that much. I love this signing just for the simple fact our depth in the secondary is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast