Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 102
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,274
    vCash
    1500

    Pretty good free agency so far!

    Here is what we have signed so far:

    Lamar Woodley - Overall 88 LOLB (Overall 90 RE)
    Justin Tuck - Overall 90 DE
    Terrell Brown - Overall 86 CB (Helps improve our overall 78 best Tracy Porter. Also has overall 89 Man Coverage)
    Antonio Smith- Overall 89 DE (Surprised me too!)
    Austin Howard - Overall 77 RT (Not much improvement)


    SO far pretty good!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    6,773
    vCash
    1500
    That was last years madden when they join the Raiders they will have a mininium -5 rating lol.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by laek View Post
    That was last years madden when they join the Raiders they will have a mininium -5 rating lol.
    Oh yeah i forgot about that. Negate -5 since they are a Raider now. IF they joined the Patriots add +5

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,853
    vCash
    1500
    Madden huh.Havent played that game in like ever.Can you check some top free agents overall lol.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Madden huh.Havent played that game in like ever.Can you check some top free agents overall lol.
    Vince Wilfork remains the best Free Agent available at an overall 94 DT. Jared Allen coming close at 88.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    6,773
    vCash
    1500
    I watch Texans games because of fantasy football and Smiths rating is correct. Watt misses him for sure.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,853
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderDawg View Post
    Vince Wilfork remains the best Free Agent available at an overall 94 DT. Jared Allen coming close at 88.
    Rm getting wilfork would seal the deal for me...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    34
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderDawg View Post
    Here is what we have signed so far:

    Lamar Woodley - Overall 88 LOLB (Overall 90 RE)
    Justin Tuck - Overall 90 DE
    Terrell Brown - Overall 86 CB (Helps improve our overall 78 best Tracy Porter. Also has overall 89 Man Coverage)
    Antonio Smith- Overall 89 DE (Surprised me too!)
    Austin Howard - Overall 77 RT (Not much improvement)


    SO far pretty good!
    Is this our idea of good now? Wasn't the point to build a young team that can compete for years like Seattle. Instead we signed a bunch of players at the end of their careers or guys in 1 yr deals. Only thing this promises is another complete roster turnover again. Our two best players - that we drafted in their mid 20s were permitted to sign elsewhere. They were supposed to be the foundation. Not this crew. The draft is even scarier. RM has not drafted a single player that is even an unquestioned starter, let alone a star. I'm sure Stork will ban me like he did every other person who disagreed with how this team is being run.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,607
    vCash
    1500
    Denver is looking to lock up Emanual Sanders.

    Oakland has lost ground to Denver - I don't know that they've added enough talent to overcome Kansas City and San Diego.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vacaville
    Posts
    1,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderDawg View Post
    Vince Wilfork remains the best Free Agent available at an overall 94 DT. Jared Allen coming close at 88.
    He's not available as of this moment and I doubt the Patriots are gonna accommodate his wishes. however, if he becomes available, great I'd love to have him. But I think a trade is more likely.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,812
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AlDavisLives83 View Post
    Is this our idea of good now? Wasn't the point to build a young team that can compete for years like Seattle. Instead we signed a bunch of players at the end of their careers or guys in 1 yr deals. Only thing this promises is another complete roster turnover again. Our two best players - that we drafted in their mid 20s were permitted to sign elsewhere. They were supposed to be the foundation. Not this crew. The draft is even scarier. RM has not drafted a single player that is even an unquestioned starter, let alone a star. I'm sure Stork will ban me like he did every other person who disagreed with how this team is being run.
    Interesting 1st post for joining yesterday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vacaville
    Posts
    1,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Denver is looking to lock up Emanual Sanders.

    Oakland has lost ground to Denver - I don't know that they've added enough talent to overcome Kansas City and San Diego.
    I think Denver has lost more than they have gained. Moreno might be gone, Woodyard, Bailey, Kuper, Beadles, Decker,DRC will be gone, and an additional 9 set for free agency. They are desperate and over paying to accommodate Mannings age and closing window.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vacaville
    Posts
    1,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AlDavisLives83 View Post
    Is this our idea of good now? Wasn't the point to build a young team that can compete for years like Seattle. Instead we signed a bunch of players at the end of their careers or guys in 1 yr deals. Only thing this promises is another complete roster turnover again. Our two best players - that we drafted in their mid 20s were permitted to sign elsewhere. They were supposed to be the foundation. Not this crew. The draft is even scarier. RM has not drafted a single player that is even an unquestioned starter, let alone a star. I'm sure Stork will ban me like he did every other person who disagreed with how this team is being run.
    Foundation? That doesn't exist anymore in the NFL........you build through the draft, and hope the players like being with the team they are on. Otherwise they are licking their chops when they become eligible for free agency.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15,607
    vCash
    1500
    IMO, the Raiders have needs to address.

    Biggest need, IMO, is ILB - Roach needs to be upgraded. According to the lists I've seen, Arthur Moats is the best ILB left on the board - is he better than Roach? Can he be worse...?

    I hope Reggie can keep it rolling.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    6,773
    vCash
    1500
    Sanders had health issues. The Broncos ain't locking up their own players and that doesn't look good.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •