Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Pretty good free agency so far!

Here is what we have signed so far:

Lamar Woodley - Overall 88 LOLB (Overall 90 RE)
    Justin Tuck - Overall 90 DE
    Terrell Brown - Overall 86 CB (Helps improve our overall 78 best Tracy Porter. Also has overall 89 Man Coverage)
    Antonio Smith- Overall 89 DE (Surprised me too!)
    Austin Howard - Overall 77 RT (Not much improvement)

SO far pretty good!

vCash
    That was last years madden when they join the Raiders they will have a mininium -5 rating lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laek View Post
    That was last years madden when they join the Raiders they will have a mininium -5 rating lol.
    Oh yeah i forgot about that. Negate -5 since they are a Raider now. IF they joined the Patriots add +5

vCash
    Madden huh.Havent played that game in like ever.Can you check some top free agents overall lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Madden huh.Havent played that game in like ever.Can you check some top free agents overall lol.
    Vince Wilfork remains the best Free Agent available at an overall 94 DT. Jared Allen coming close at 88.

vCash
    I watch Texans games because of fantasy football and Smiths rating is correct. Watt misses him for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderDawg View Post
    Vince Wilfork remains the best Free Agent available at an overall 94 DT. Jared Allen coming close at 88.
    Rm getting wilfork would seal the deal for me...

vCash
    Here is what we have signed so far:

Lamar Woodley - Overall 88 LOLB (Overall 90 RE)
    Justin Tuck - Overall 90 DE
    Terrell Brown - Overall 86 CB (Helps improve our overall 78 best Tracy Porter. Also has overall 89 Man Coverage)
    Antonio Smith- Overall 89 DE (Surprised me too!)
    Austin Howard - Overall 77 RT (Not much improvement)

SO far pretty good!
    Is this our idea of good now? Wasn't the point to build a young team that can compete for years like Seattle. Instead we signed a bunch of players at the end of their careers or guys in 1 yr deals. Only thing this promises is another complete roster turnover again. Our two best players - that we drafted in their mid 20s were permitted to sign elsewhere. They were supposed to be the foundation. Not this crew. The draft is even scarier. RM has not drafted a single player that is even an unquestioned starter, let alone a star. I'm sure Stork will ban me like he did every other person who disagreed with how this team is being run.

vCash
    Denver is looking to lock up Emanual Sanders.

Oakland has lost ground to Denver - I don't know that they've added enough talent to overcome Kansas City and San Diego.

vCash
    He's not available as of this moment and I doubt the Patriots are gonna accommodate his wishes. however, if he becomes available, great I'd love to have him. But I think a trade is more likely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlDavisLives83 View Post
    Is this our idea of good now? Wasn't the point to build a young team that can compete for years like Seattle. Instead we signed a bunch of players at the end of their careers or guys in 1 yr deals. Only thing this promises is another complete roster turnover again. Our two best players - that we drafted in their mid 20s were permitted to sign elsewhere. They were supposed to be the foundation. Not this crew. The draft is even scarier. RM has not drafted a single player that is even an unquestioned starter, let alone a star. I'm sure Stork will ban me like he did every other person who disagreed with how this team is being run.
    Interesting 1st post for joining yesterday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Denver is looking to lock up Emanual Sanders.

Oakland has lost ground to Denver - I don't know that they've added enough talent to overcome Kansas City and San Diego.
    I think Denver has lost more than they have gained. Moreno might be gone, Woodyard, Bailey, Kuper, Beadles, Decker,DRC will be gone, and an additional 9 set for free agency. They are desperate and over paying to accommodate Mannings age and closing window.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlDavisLives83 View Post
    Foundation? That doesn't exist anymore in the NFL........you build through the draft, and hope the players like being with the team they are on. Otherwise they are licking their chops when they become eligible for free agency.

vCash
    IMO, the Raiders have needs to address.

Biggest need, IMO, is ILB - Roach needs to be upgraded. According to the lists I've seen, Arthur Moats is the best ILB left on the board - is he better than Roach? Can he be worse...?

I hope Reggie can keep it rolling.

vCash
    Sanders had health issues. The Broncos ain't locking up their own players and that doesn't look good.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast