Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What are your thoughts on the healthy Wade/LeBron dynamic?

https://twitter.com/WallaceNBA_ESPN/...06796197875712

Interesting. I think it's a little weak especially since LeBron is a better facilitator than scorer. But whatever, he probably knows more about his own game than I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by poleandreel View Post
    I really don't think you understand pace or how it impacts a game. OKC has been top 5 in pace in the NBA for the past 4 years and top 5 in defense for the past 3 years...
    If you falsify information in an attempt to promote your agenda like this, you are dead to me.

vCash
    Kinda lame. A lot of excuses being made. Wade. The mask. The sleeves. Not getting enough touches in the fourth.

Those were all the ones used this month.

vCash
    I think Bosh stopped giving the team pre-game handies

vCash
    he is the king of excuses

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    he is the king of excuses
    Now we bashing LJ???

JK buddy, I TOTALLY agree. He has always been an incredibly talented guy that whines and makes excuses at every opportunity.

vCash
    i dont realy understand the twitter message. Is lebron exhausted from playing time because he needs to do more with wade resting alot or is the problem when they are both on the court playing?

vCash
    Actually what got Lebron put of a rhythm is his broken nose and then taking the mask off. Once he did that he stopped attacking. If you don't believe me go look at his recent FT attempts. It's literally an all time low the past few games.

vCash
    Lebron's really been vocal this year, really trying to vocally crown himself as the best in the game today, and one of the best in history. I'm not necessarily for it or against it, I understand he is a rare talent and wants to create his legacy, so maybe that's just what he's doing. But he's definitely been very different this year, he is trying to actively create the image that he wants to create of himself. I don't remember him ever being close to this vocal in past years.

In a way I respect it, he'd rather have a hand in creating his character rather than letting media and experts create his character. I also respect the fact that in his mind (and in most people's) he is the best, and he has no problem reminding everyone about it. But also, in a way it comes off as a kind of dick move, the WAY he's been saying things. He doesn't seem to have the best choice of words. Which may or may not be on purpose.
    Last edited by nastynice; 03-15-2014 at 08:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Actually what got Lebron put of a rhythm is his broken nose and then taking the mask off. Once he did that he stopped attacking. If you don't believe me go look at his recent FT attempts. It's literally an all time low the past few games.
    Yes, this has been extremely frustrating. I've been yelling at the TV when he settles for those long jumpers. He's also almost completely abandoned the post. Every single defender on Denver's team should have been lunch meat for LeBron in the post, including Arthur. But instead he only went down there a couple times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lebron's really been vocal this year, really trying to vocally crown himself as the best in the game today, and one of the best in history. I'm not necessarily for it or against it, I understand he is a rare talent and wants to create his legacy, so maybe that's just what he's doing. But he's definitely been very different this year, he is trying to actively create the image that he wants to create of himself.

In a way I respect it, he'd rather have a hand in how he is remembered rather than letting media and experts create his character. But also, in a way it comes off as a kind of dick move, the WAY he's been saying things. He doesn't seem to have the best choice of words.
    Let's be honest here. What does vocal mean though? That we as fans here more about it from the media? The thing is back in Jordan and possible early Shaq and Kobe days the media part of the game is not as big as it is now. I mean today's game in CA I can find out how practice went for the Heat in FL. That would not happen back in the day unless you had espn and they talked about it. The way the media is today is way different from 10 years ago. And then thinking about 20 years ago it was damn near non existent. Hearing things like this is no different from what I'm sure people said back then. We just didn't hear about it unless you tuned into your local sports show on tv and they said something about it.

vCash
    Let's be honest here. What does vocal mean though? That we as fans here more about it from the media? The thing is back in Jordan and possible early Shaq and Kobe days the media part of the game is not as big as it is now. I mean today's game in CA I can find out how practice went for the Heat in FL. That would not happen back in the day unless you had espn and they talked about it. The way the media is today is way different from 10 years ago. And then thinking about 20 years ago it was damn near non existent. Hearing things like this is no different from what I'm sure people said back then. We just didn't hear about it unless you tuned into your local sports show on tv and they said something about it.
    oh, I 100% agree. I was actually about to put that in my post too, but then said whatever. But yea, this is definitely a NEW era as far as media is concerned.

However, he IS being more active about it, so he is purposely doing this stuff. Its not like he's the same as he's always been and the media just so happens to be blowing the stories about him up. He is actively putting things out there in the press on twitter and whatever else.

But that's why its hard for me to necessarily be for or against it. He's playing this new era, wether he's playing it the right way or wrong way I have no clue, only time will tell, but he's definitely playing this media game. It could very possibly end up being very genius on his part.

Him actively putting things out there, it shows a particular fearlessness about him, and I respect that. I respect that he rather create his own image than allow others to create his image.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    oh, I 100% agree. I was actually about to put that in my post too, but then said whatever. But yea, this is definitely a NEW era as far as media is concerned.

However, he IS being more active about it, so he is purposely doing this stuff. Its not like he's the same as he's always been and the media just so happens to be blowing the stories about him up. He is actively putting things out there in the press on twitter and whatever else.

But that's why its hard for me to necessarily be for or against it. He's playing this new era, wether he's playing it the right way or wrong way I have no clue, only time will tell, but he's definitely playing this media game. It could very possibly end up being very genius on his part.

Him actively putting things out there, it shows a particular fearlessness about him, and I respect that. I respect that he rather create his own image than allow others to create his image.
    Just an assumption. But he has been league MVP last 2 years and finals MVP. Maybe he feels upset that after the last 2 great years he has had he should get more credit while the media is talking about KD catching up to him. Though I can agree with him to a certain level. He needs to understand this business is always going to be a "what have you done for me lately" business. Again this is just my speculation.

vCash
    Just an assumption. But he has been league MVP last 2 years and finals MVP. Maybe he feels upset that after the last 2 great years he has had he should get more credit while the media is talking about KD catching up to him. Though I can agree with him to a certain level. He needs to understand this business is always going to be a "what have you done for me lately" business. Again this is just my speculation.
    I agree with you, but let's remember that KD has been straight balling since 2009. While LeBron has been the best player in the world KD has been a steady 2nd.

His WS by season

09-10 16.1
    10-11 12.0
    11-12 12.2 strike year
    12-13 18.9
    13-14 15.8 Still season left

KD hasn't snuck up on anyone, he's been a consistent 2nd best player in the world for YEARS NOW. Now he's entering his prime and taking his game to a level similar to LeBron. That's just the maturation of him as a player.
    I really don't think you understand pace or how it impacts a game. OKC has been top 5 in pace in the NBA for the past 4 years and top 5 in defense for the past 3 years...
    If you falsify information in an attempt to promote your agenda like this, you are dead to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beyourself View Post
    I agree with you, but let's remember that KD has been straight balling since 2009. While LeBron has been the best player in the world KD has been a steady 2nd.

His WS by season

09-10 16.1
    10-11 12.0
    11-12 12.2 strike year
    12-13 18.9
    13-14 15.8 Still season left

KD hasn't snuck up on anyone, he's been a consistent 2nd best player in the world for YEARS NOW. Now he's entering his prime and taking his game to a level similar to LeBron. That's just the maturation of him as a player.
    I also want to say I take nothing away from KD. I fully believe he is MVP this year.

vCash
    Wade can't win. If he plays hurt and doesn't take shots and score then he's just dead weight that LBJ has to carry.

If he balls and starts scoring then he's getting LeBron out of his groove according to LBJ himself.

What do you want LeBron?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast