When: Sunday March 16th, 2014
    Time: 7:30 PM
    Where: United Center
    Channel: NBC

Player to watch:

Because someone has to fill in for our latest injury

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Don't expect much. Hawks are slumping but we're generally slumpbusters so lucky for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    I would love to see one of two things happen....1st being to come out of this game a win....snort snort..2.Tootoo getting a Gordie Howe hat trick....

vCash
    I see the Flyers won again

vCash
    Can somebody give me a stream? Switched laptops and don't remember the name of the site I used to use.
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Chicago always seems to bring the best out of us even if the team is 9/10ths Griffins.

vCash
    I'd have to agree. Even if we don't win, we generally play well enough to be close against Chicago. I'd say we're getting outplayed pretty hard so far tonight though.

vCash
    Yeah the first was pure Chicago even with us having a pp. Saying that being tied 0-0 is a win for me given who we have out there.

Sent from beyond the grave

vCash
    Every time you touch a Hawk it's a penalty right now...

vCash
    And just as I say that we get a couple of calls. Make up calls for sure.

vCash
    ****ing ****ing ****

vCash
    Oh look, we let in another last minute goal. What a surprise.......not. There are zero injuries to our starting goaltender and defense. No excuse for that kind of awful coverage.

vCash
    This team is so hard to watch these days. It's embarrassing how bad our defense is at clearing the zone or handling any kind of pressure whatsoever. Even if we make the playoffs, with no D or Z we will go nowhere. Luckily, Holland and Babcock are already doing what I wanted to see happen (though their hands were forced by injuries), which is play the kids the rest of the season. Only thing else I could add on would be to keep Mrazek up and just alternate him and Howard every game. Tell them they're playing for next year at this point.

vCash
    I've never even considered skipping a Wings game in my life willingly but I'm really started to give thoughts to the idea of just giving up. The injuries, inconsistent play, and piss poor finishing of games has burnt me out. I'm used to that crap from the Lions, not from the Red Wings.