Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,593
    vCash
    1500

    Justin blackmon involved in crash

    http://m.news4jax.com/news/troopers-justin-blackmon-involved-in-crash/24991952

    Summary: No drugs or alcohol just a tire blow out and crashed into a guard rail into a ditch.

    Better question is why was he out driving at 330am:/

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,908
    vCash
    16200
    Im a night owl to

    He was not drunk or high so in my book he's doing good




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,593
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18:28155906
    Im a night owl to

    He was not drunk or high so in my book he's doing good
    No good comes from being out at 330am

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,921
    vCash
    500
    Who cares. Ace sanders totaled his camero a few weeks ago

    Although my mom always says nothing good happens after midnight

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,908
    vCash
    16200

    Justin blackmon involved in crash

    Most clubs don't even take off till 1

    There's no rules that he can't drink and have a good time as long as he doesn't drive




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,593
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18:28156608
    Most clubs don't even take off till 1

    There's no rules that he can't drink and have a good time as long as he doesn't drive
    most people don't have millions of dollars to lose either. He needs to mature up or he will be out of the league soon. His man parts are on the band saw with his indefinite suspension. Do you really think he needs to put himself in a position to hurt his team even more by staying out past 300am and possibley get in trouble.

    He's better than our biggest bust rj soward but he's close unless he steps away from his inner circle of friends who are probably getting him in trouble.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,908
    vCash
    16200

    Justin blackmon involved in crash

    I wouldn't use the word bust

    Or in that case he's the most talent bust in history

    He has so much talent , I just hope everything works out




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,593
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18:28156884
    I wouldn't use the word bust

    Or in that case he's the most talent bust in history

    He has so much talent , I just hope everything works out
    how does one get himself suspended indefinitely in less than 2 years in the nfl?

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,921
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    how does one get himself suspended indefinitely in less than 2 years in the nfl?
    You're a drug addict

    I agree he shouldn't have been out that late. He really needs to learn. Just glad no alcohol or drugs

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,745
    vCash
    1500
    Going for an early morning lift before it got too crowded at the gym.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,593
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life:28157129
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    how does one get himself suspended indefinitely in less than 2 years in the nfl?
    You're a drug addict

    I agree he shouldn't have been out that late. He really needs to learn. Just glad no alcohol or drugs
    I'm a drug addict.

    The good news is that blackmon won't be charged with careless driving

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,593
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog:28157414
    Going for an early morning lift before it got too crowded at the gym.
    Ya right

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,921
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Ya right
    Probably had Cedric benson treatment. Car won't start unless he blows into a thing and registers bac. Hanging with the boys and was DD for the night

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,929
    vCash
    1500
    This doesn't seem right...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,908
    vCash
    16200

    Justin blackmon involved in crash

    No drinks an no drugs , blew a tire and crashed

    He's a grown man who can be out at 330... Lol


    I like to go to the grocery store at times like that , we have no idea what he was doing and to this point it's been reported nothing wrong




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •