Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation*thing

The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation*thing http://t.co/e0zbWwYPJX

Will Rockies-Diamondbacks be next NL West feud? http://t.co/495zz3o59a via @cbssports

Can you suspend a GM? Because I think ARZ GM deserves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of like the old school barbarian aspect of the game being brought back
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

sexicano31 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    It's absolutely pointless. "Hey! Let's give the other team a free base runner!

read it more… So he is saying either you hit players or we will trade your *** out of ARZ….. Nice...

Mature, sportsman like behavior at its finest.

Grown men acting like ****ing children.

It's ridiculous, 100% ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Same here, and probably stuff like this is easy to take out of context and blow up. Something's got to be written about the Rockies this year...

The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation*thing

Baseball teams are going to have a stigma attached to them for now on. Yankees act high and mighty, the Braves are a bunch of whining kids, dodgers are a-holes, and the Diamond Backs are all of the above. They are trying to pull off the tough guy act and it's failing miserably. It's like someone looks at them wrong and their gm flys off the handle, screaming at the pitchers to drill them in the head and end their careers.

Let them go at it!

3x WWEWHC / 2015 Royal Rumble Match Winner / 1X WWE Tag Team Champion / 2014 WWE Superstar of The Year

I wish most teams had fueds, would make everything that much more entertaining. As a Red Sox fan its great when we play the Yanks or the Ray because you never know when things can get spicy. Now im not talking about brawls or pitches to the head but a little trash talk and drama does make for better entertainment.

It's just silly.

Baseball players for some reason are incredibly sensitive people. Especially the last several seasons for whatever reason.

You cant even show any sign of having fun w/o someone thinking you are showing them up. Its really irritating to me.

Let's put another person, who had nothing to do with the previous beaning, in danger because of some old antiquated rule. Supporting potentially injuring or killing a player is just about as idiotic as it gets.

I hate Towers, the man is a douche and makes our ball club look bad. Oh well, life of a DBacks fan.

A pitch "slipping" is one thing. If the game is on the line and a player gets hit by a pitch - no big deal it slipped. When the game doesn't matter (ie every spring training game) and the marque player gets hit by a pitch, you had better believe one is coming your way. Let me ask you this - If the pitcher had his marque player (from his team) at the plate do you think he'd be throwing in on him in a spring training game? Nope. No way. Which means this - other players don't mean as much to you as players on your team. ie - if you can't take the same caution you would reasonably take for your own team to my team - I'm then going to put caution aside. Now, I pitch hard and in.

Throwing at a player, no. Pitching hard and in, yes.

Pitches slip. We get it. When your pitching hard and in a small slip means danger to the batter. When your pitching hard and away a small slip means nothing. If you can't handle the razor edge control needed to pitch in then don't "try it out" on my guys.
    Last edited by WSU Tony; 03-17-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast